Professor Part 14

○●○●○●Time skip to day of wedding
I'm so excited! Our wedding is today and my bestfriend has done all the planning. "Are you ready Y/n?" Asks Amy.  I'm getting dressed into my suit, I was never one for girly things. Its black and red. Her favorite colors.

"Yes Amy, I think I'm ready." My hair was in short curls, my makeup, smokey.  "Girl, you're getting married!" She shouted and hugged me. "I'm getting married." I whisper to myself.

This is what the suit looked like

I walk down the aisle with the help of my older brother. "You ready sis?" He asks, a smile plastered to his face. "Yea, I'm excited." I smiled sweetly at him as he and Amy, Jared, and Joey stood beside me. On Natasha's side, her best friends, Carol, Wanda, Pepper, and Yelena. They were more like family to us.

Silence fills the air as the doors open. I hadn't even got to see her wedding dress yet. "Oh my god." I whisper underneath my breath as tears begin to well up in my eyes. She was walking down the aisle in a beautiful red dress.

Her father was walking her. Right as she got up to the platform he whispered to me "Take care of my girl." And with that he walked off. I directed my gaze back to her."You look beautiful." I whisper as she takes my hands. "You as well." She whispers back.

"Ahem, let's get started." Says the pastor. He went through the whole speech til it was time for vows. "Y/n, go ahead." He says. "Okay... Well Natasha, since the first day I met you, I was drawn to you. You were... Shy, in a way. It only helped my growing crush for you haha. When we first got together, you were closed off. But slowly, your walls began to crumble as I gained your trust. I'm so glad that you felt like you could trust me. And I love you so much. I promise to love and cherish every moment I have with you. And with that, the promise of little ones. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I ended my speech as a lone tear rolled down my cheek.

She stated her vows. "Are there any objections to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The room stayed silent still. "Y/n Y/l/n, do you take Natasha Romanoff as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love?" I looked at him then back at her. "I do." I say with a smile. "And do you Natasha Romanoff, take Y/n Y/l/n as your lawful wife?" "I do." He looked at me as we put the rings on. "You may now kiss the bride."

I pulled her in for a slow, passionate kiss, recieving claps and cheers from family and friends alike. I swung her to where one of her feet was in the air and her head was leaned down. "I love you." I whisper. I pull her back up and we go to dance.

○●○●time to skip after the wedding
As we head home to get our stuff, she pulls me in for a swift kiss. "You really do look absolutely stunning, love." I whisper. She blushes and takes my hand. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too Natasha."

We get home and strip of our formal wear to get into some comfy clothes. "Here let me help you." I whisper as I unzip the back of her dress. Kissing her neck, I pull it the rest of the way down. "Come on sweetheart, let's lay down." I say. "Clothes or no clothes?" I ask. "No clothes." She answers back. She lies down in bed with only her undergarments.

"Come here." I whisper as I pull her onto my chest. "So, who's taking whos last name?" I ask. "I want yours." She whispers. "How about Romanoff-Y/l/n." I ask. She nods. "Okay then, well let's get to sleep princess, I have a big day planned tomorrow and I want you to be ready." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head.

"Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams." I husk as I pull her further into my arms. Soon enough, her breathing evens out and her heart rate slows down. She's asleep.

I decide to doze off as well, listening to the background noise of our T.V and her quiet snores.