enemies to lovers part 2

I continue to play with her hair as her hazel eyes flutter open. "Morning." She says, clearly still tired. "Morning." I say blushing. "Thank you for staying with me last night." She says blushing as well. "No problem." I say, trying to seem chill while my insides were boiling with excitement and butterflies. "I should go back over to my bed." I say. "Noooo please stay." She says with pleading eyes. I sigh and climb back into the bed and wrap my arms around her. "Mmm thank you." She says, nestling her head onto my chest as she wraps her arms around my waist. "But dont you want breakfast?" She nods. "Okay then let me up!" I say playfully. She rolls her eyes and lets me up. "Do you want some eggs or what do you want?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever your making." I smile and grab the plug in sotve and turn it on. I grab eggs out of the fridge and make scrambled eggs. I give her a plateful. "Mmm these are so good!" I laugh as she scoops them into her mouth. "The secrets milk but dont tell anyone." I say still laughing. I crawl back into her bed and turn the tv on. "Whatcha wanna watch?" I ask. "Well we could finish riverdale season 2?" She asks. I nod and turn it on. She finishes her plate and i set it on the stand beside her bed. I wrap my arms around her and we just lay there. Was i actually falling for her? I couldnt be. Shes been my fucking enemy since day one. But maybe i was. I mean there were a lot of cliche movies that had these scenarios. "Enemies to lovers" really it is cliche. "Are you gay?" I blurt out. I didnt even mean to say it, it just came out. "What?" She asks, looking up at me. "Are you gay?" I repeat. She looks at me. "Im bisexual why?" My heart flutters with joy. "O-oh nothing. Nothing." I say, clearly blushing. She looks back at me and i cant help but stare into her glowing hazel eyes. "Do you have a crush on me?" She asks. I start to blush even harder. "What? Pfttt noooo." She can see i clearly do. "Okayyyy whatever but if you did i am single. Soooo" my stomach gets butterflies. "Ok i do have a crush on you. I recently developed it and i dont know what to th-" she cuts me off by kissing me. Again, how cliche is this gonna get? "Wh-what was that for?" She smiles "oh nothing just developed new feelings for someone." She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in closer. "So will you go out on a date with me?" She asks. I look at her. "Of course! Well actually where would we go?" I ask. "Oh do you like (your fav restaurant)?" I nod. "Ok then its final. But whos picking up who?" I start to sit up. "Well i can drive. I have a motorcycle.
But be ready by 6" she smiles and nods. I get up and go to the bathroom while she goes to her dresser drawer. I get out of the shower and she gets in. I do my makeup and get my clothes and shoes on. I make my way down to my motorcycle and sit on it and text her to meet me at the front. I click on peters contact. "Peter something happened call me." I send the message and thats when i hear my phone buzz. "Hey y/n whats up?" I sigh. "Im going on a date with wanda." He shreeks. "I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT. AHH THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD." I laugh and say bye as i see her walk out in the most beautiful skin tight black dress. "You look-" she cuts me off. "Horrible? Fat?" I laugh. "Amazing." She blushes and grabs a helmet. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes as i speed up. We make it to the restaurant and order. "I havent been here in ages!" I say. She laughs and takes a sip of wine. "Mmm this tastes amazing." I blush. "Sooo is this your first date with a girl or not?" I ask. She smiles and nods. "Wow. Thats good to know." She tilts her head. "Why is that good to know?" She says smiling. "Because i am going to make this the best night of your life." She blushes. The waiter comes back with our food and we eat. About an hour of laughing and getting to know eachother better, we finally finish. "So you want to go back to the dorm?" She tilts her head again. "What happened to making this the best night of my life?" She asks. "Oh sweetheart. You didnt think i was gonna bring you around this boring town for the best night of your life did you?" I ask. She shrugs. "I dont know what you meant." I laugh and pay for the food. "Come on lets go." I grab her hand and help her up. I wrap my arm around hers and walk her out. We make our way home and get dressed into comfy clothes. I start kissing her once we get into her bed. "Have you ever... with a woman?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "Well would you want to try it out?" She nods and kisses me. I sit her up and pull off her shirt. I start at her jaw, kissing her. I make my way to her collar bone and she wraps her arms around me to stay stable. I lay her down and make my way down her stomach
"Mmm that feels really good. Woman are way better kissers than men." She says laughing. I smile while i continue kissing her. I hit the top of her panties and line my fingers on the inside of them. She gasps at the feeling of my warm fingers lining the edge of her lips. I start to pull her panties off. She lifts her legs up, giving me more leeway to pull them off. She bites her lips as I nestle my face in between her thighs. I lick a long stroke along her pussy. She moans quietly and grips the sheets. I do it once more, drawing a second moan from her. "Your voice is so soft" I say. She bites her finger and giggles a little. I run my finger up and down, nudging her clit with each stroke. She moans, long and loud. "I love to hear that im pleasuring you." I say. She blushes, but grips the sheets even tighter than before as i gently stick a finger in her entrance. "You like that?" She nods. I put my mouth on her throbbing clit and suck on it, twirling my tongue in circles atound it, as i keep sliding in and out of her with my finger. She opens her mouth and moans in a high pitch voice, almost squeal like. I keep doing so til i feel her walls contract around me. "Are you gonna cum?" She nods and bites her lip, eyes rolling into the back of her head before she moans "FUCK Y/N" I pull my finger out of her. She is trembling aggressively. I pull her in close and she wraps her arms around me. "Are you up for aftercare or did that orgasm make you to tired?" I say smiling. She shakes her head and goes to get up but almost immediately falls back on to the bed. "Woah now! Man, you mustve really enjoyed that!" I say laughing and crawling up behind her to grab her. She laughs and melts into my arms. I grab waist and wrap her arm around my shoulder. "Alright on 3 okay? 1, 2, 3!" I lift her up and walk her to the bathroom. I set her up on the sink as i grab a rag and run hot water on it. I walk away from the bathtub and head towards her as she looks down and blushes. I finally reach the sink and set a hand on her thigh to stabalize her shaking legs. I take the rag and run it along her inner thighs and the under part of her legs, making sure to get any excess goo from our previous activities. She shudders as the warm rag runs along her smooth skin. "That feel better?" I ask while i finish wiping her legs. She nods and bites her lip. I pick her up and she wraps her arms and legs around me koala style, nestle her head on my neck. I lay her down on the bed and kiss her forehead. I turn on her favorite show and pull her body closer to me. I wrap one arm around her waist and one underneath her neck. "Goodnight my love" i whisper, her body wrapped up in my arms, delicate as lace. I play with her hair, leaving little kisses all over her face. She finally falls asleep.