professor part 13

I wake up at around 9am. Today feels like a good day. Natasha is still cuddling on to me tightly. Humming in content I go to get up but she holds me back down to the bed. "Don't go!" She says. I laugh and go back into the bed. "Why not?" I ask. "Because your warm." She says. I kiss her passionately. "Somebodys in the mood." She says with a smirk. "So what if I am?" I ask. She smiles. "Its good. That's good because I am too." She says still smiling. "Well come here then." I say with a smirk. She straddles herself onto me. I lay one of my hands on her ass and one on her face. She let's out a growl as she slowly starts grinding on me. "Somebodys eager." I say. "Let me help you." I say as I pull her shirt off to reveal her gorgeous torso. "I love you." I say as my hands roam her chest. "I love you too." Seeing as she fell asleep with no pants on we got back to business. She continues to grind against me. My hands still on her ass, I grind her further into me. "That's it dorogoy, keep going." I whisper as I buck my hips into her heat. "Fuck!" She screams as she tangles her hands in my hair. I remove my hands from her rear and trace them up to her cheeks. I pull her into a passionate kiss as she continues to grind against my thigh. I can feel her wetness dripping off my thigh and onto the sheets. "Good girl." I say as I push her hair out of her face. She moans loudly. "I'm gonna-" I cut her off with another kiss. She moans loudly one last time, and then slumps over my shoulder. I hold onto her and kiss her forehead. "I was just going to get a shower, care to join me?" I ask. "You bet your ass I am." I laugh at her remark.

We quickly get undressed and step into the shower, letting the warm water hit our backs. I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder. "I love you darling." I whisper in her ear. I can see goosebumps growing on her neck. I keep kissing the back of her neck. "I love you too dear." She says as she puts her hands on my face. "I'm glad your in a better mood. Your moving on." She says as kisses my cheek. "Its hard but I am, thanks to you." I kiss her again. We get washed and out of the shower. "So what do you wanna do today?" She asks as she brushes her teeth. I smirk at her. "You." She blushes and looks away. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her neck and shoulders. "I love you so much." I say against her skin. "I don't say it enough." She has her hand in my hair. "I love you too, alot." She whispers. I turn her around and pick her up. Kissing her the entire way to the bed, I lay her down gently.
Seeing as she was already naked, I got to work. I kiss hickeys all the way down her stomach. I hit her core and look up at her. "No cumming til I say, okay?" I say with a smirk. She nods. "Verbal answers kitten." I say as I tighten the grip on her thighs. I knew she loved when I was top. "Yes mommy." That was something we had came up with a while ago. I lace my left hand with her right. I lick a long strip up her core. She let's out a gasp at the contact. I slam two fingers into her entrance and go at a fast pace. She practically shrieks as I do so. I lick and nip at her clit. I look up and she's a moaning mess. I can tell she's on the verge of breaking. "I-I can't! I need to cum!" She screams, shaking. "Wait a little longer kitten." I say as I continue to attack her core. After I feel like she's had enough I finally let her cum. "Okay go ahead baby." She moans one last time and releases all over my fingers. I lean up and pull her spasming body into mine. "Good girl. You'll get rewarded later." I say as I kiss her forehead. I'm holding her like a baby as of right now. Her legs are propped up on my right arm, whilst my left arm is cradling her head. She interlaces my hand with hers and kisses it. "You look gorgeous." I whisper to her as I flip her over to wear her back was pressed against my front. Wrapping my arms tightly around her, I kiss the top of her head. "I cant wait to get married." She whispers as she holds my arms. "Me niether. I love you so much." I say as I lean my head onto hers. "Movie?" I ask. She nods and kisses my arm. I turn on Sandlot, seeing as it was both our favorite movie. I put the remote down beside me and sink down into the bed. I whisper goodnight to Tasha and fall asleep myself.