Stockings (smut)

Wanda's pov:

Those stockings she wore. Those damn stockings. I could notice them from a mile away, showing off her gorgeous legs. The skirts she'd wear to go with them, exposing her thighs ever so slightly.

"Hey, the teacher said I have to sit here." She says softly as she sits in a chair beside me. "Not a problem." I whisper, laying my head on my books.

"I'm Natasha." She says with a smile before the English Lit teacher signals for us to stop talking. "Wanda." My reply comes out soft, sweet.

My eyes wander to her stockings again,
the way the black lace rides up her legs,
and her skin... it's so soft looking.

"So, I'm new to this class." She whispers, the words causing me to zone back in. "I could tell." I answer back quietly, smiling softly. "Well, really, I'm new to this school." She says, blushing. Her ivory skin makes the blush peak out just right. "Hmm I knew that, love." The pet name rolls off my tongue smoothly as I try to maintain eye contact.

"O-oh, right." Her words come out as a whisper as she picks at her stockings. "Don't do that, you'll ruin them." Her flustered state moves further as she bites her lip, causing me to smirk.

"Are you alright, Natasha?" I ask softly. No reply. "Natasha." Again, no reply. Once I realize where she's staring, my smirk only deepens. "Natasha, my eyes are up here baby." She stutters out a small response when she realizes I've caught her staring at my cleavage.

"Alright everyone, start working on your partnered essays." Our teacher orders before sitting at his desk. I open up my laptop and look at Natasha, who's face is still beet red.

She opens up her textbook. "I haven't read this yet." She mumbles. "I know. I'm gonna do most of the work, you're just gonna sit there and look pretty. I might have you read over it to check for mistakes." A hum leaves her throat as I feel her squirm a little beside me.

Shes quick to stop her movements when I glance at her with my eyebrow raised a little. I begin typing up the essay, my fingers quick against the keyboard.

*time skip, end of class*

"We have until Friday to finish this so that gives us three days." I say to her as the bell rings, shutting my laptop in the process.

She nods and gathers her things. "You're coming over to my place after school, okay?" I look at her as she fixes her skirt. "Okay." She answers back as I grab my books and laptop.

"You need help getting to your next class?" She nods rather shyly and starts walking with me.

"Give me your phone." I order as we walk into the hall. "What, why?" She asks quietly as she pulls out her phone. "Because, I'm gonna put my number in baby." Taking her phone, I type in my number and add my contact to it before handing it back. "There you go. Now come on, I don't want you to be late." I whisper.

*time skip, after school*

"I'll be expecting you. Don't be late, I want you at my house in an hour, alright?" I ask, just to confirm she heard me. "Mhm." She hums as she plays with her hair. "See you later, princesa." I say softly before going to my car.

The drive home is calm and quiet, just like usual. It only takes about 15 minutes to get to my apartment and as soon as I pull into my garage, I get out of my SUV.

Once I get inside, I set my bag down, a feeling of excitement beginning to bubble inside me. My hands feel a little shaky as my mouth dries up, the anticipation starting to be too much.

I take a quick drink of water and breathe deeply before putting on a pair of leggings and a tight sweater that shows my cleavage and figure.

The hour passes by quickly as I read my book with the tv playing softly in the background. The sound of the door bell ringing interrupts the quiet atmosphere as I walk over and answer the door.