midnight snack part 3

Im still holding her. I should probably let go. Shouldnt i? It feels right to keep holding her so i do. She practically melts into my arms. "Hey baby its ok- oh shit, i mean, oh fuck im sorry." She blushes as i look down in embarrassment. "Its fine." She says looking directly at me. She lifts my chin up with her fingers. "Again im sorry. Do you want to.. i dont know watch some tv?" I say still kinda embarrassed. "Sure." She says. I lay down and pat next to me. She comes up and cuddles next to me. "Im sorry." She looks up at me. "For what?" I look back down at her. "For hating you all these years. It was clear to me you were going through something but i just ignored it. Im sorry." I say staring at her. "I knew you were gonna come around. I wasnt gonna stop trying til you did. I-i think im in love with you." I stare at her in complete shock. "I think im in love with you too natasha." We continue to stare at eachother for another 2 minutes before i make a move and kiss her. She pulls away before grabbing my face with one of her hands and climbing into my lap as i sit up. She starts grinding on me. Its now midnight so everyone should be asleep. I lay her down on the bed and start to take off my clothes. Natasha is laying there practically drooling as i take off my shirt. I crawl up on to the bed, my body hanging over hers. "Are you sure you want to do this?  I know your going through a breakup and i-" she cut me off and kissed me. "I need this." I smile and trail my finger down her stomach. I explore her body with my lips as she squirms. "Please y/n." I smirk and make my way the rest of the way down her body, leaving a kiss on her core"Yes baby. Mmm yes." She says as i pull her panties to the side. I litter kisses along her clit working my way around it. "Mmm oh fuck!" She screams. I continue to do this before using my tongue around her entrace teasing her even more. I gently slide my tongue in her. Back and forth, making her scream even louder. My hand flies up to her mouth. "Shhh be quiet we dont want anybody walking in on us nat." She nods and i slowly remove my hand from her mouth. I get back to work on her entrance. "Mmm... dont stop... y/n!" She says, moaning in between every word. I start rubbing her clit with two fingers, pushing her closer to her orgasm. "Oh fuck!" She says as she rides out her high. I crawl back up next to her and kiss her. Did that feel good?" She nods. "Alright then follow me." I hold out my hand to help her still shaking body up off the bed. "What are we doing?" She asks. "Well natasha im not a douche so im giving you aftercare. Anyone ever done that for you before?" She shakes her head as i go to turn on the shower. "Well then it looks like you have pretty shitty taste" i say smiling. I signal for her to come into the shower. She follows in behind me and gasps at the sudden warmth. "Feel good?" I ask. She smiles "yes baby." I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her, littering her neck with kisses. She rolls her head back to give me more access. I pull away and grab the soap. "I hope tonight made you feel better about your breakup." I say, walking over to her to wash her back. "It did, maybe we can do it again sometime." She says smiling and looking down. "Yea..
Maybe we could." I finish washing her and grab one of my spare toothbrushes. "Here" she smiled and grabbed it and the toothpaste. "Thanks y/n." I blush and finish brushing my teeth. I grab two pairs of night pants and a tshirts. We get dressed and i walk her back over to my bed. I pull the covers up over her and she leans her back into me. "I like being the little spoon." She whispers, smiling. I wrap my hands around her waist and turn on the tv. "What do you wanna watch?" She looked at me. "You." I turned off the tv and she pressed her forehead against mine. "Thank you for everything youve done for me tonight." I look at her and kiss her. "Your welcome." I say blushing. Oh my god i think im in love with her.