professor part 6

I wake up with her wrapped in my arms, head nestled onto my chest. "Thank you for last night." Was the only thing i heard before the grip around my waist tightened. "Baby your gonna squeeze me to death!" I say playfully. She rolls her eyes and kisses my arm. "Nat, we have to get up. We have to deal with what happened." I say seriously. She sighs and gets up. I smack her ass as she stands up, making her jolt forward from the sudden contact. She blushes and walks to the bathroom. "You wanna join?" She asks. I nod and run in behind her. I grab her from behind and kiss her neck. I whisper in her ear "i love you so much kitten. I dont ever wanna lose you. Now get in the shower." She blushes aggressively and hops in the shower, me right behind her. We get washed and hop out of the shower. I help her with her hair and i get ready myself. I get my shoes and coat on and wrap her up in one of my scarves. "Ok well your gonna have to take my other car if your gonna go. People cant catch us together." I kiss her and wrap my arm around her before letting go. She runs over to my car and gets in she drives away first and i wait about 20 minutes seeing as it was about 7:30 when she left. I make it there and meet up with my group of friends. We head out behind the building and pass around a blunt. "Holy fuck that was good, Joey where did you get this shit man?" he laughs "youll never know. But have you seen the crazy shit with you and the teacher?" I nod. "Yea thats not me. She was with one of her friends i think." I say, hoping i convinced them to drop the subject. "Well i got to go i have english first and im not fucking ready. But do you know who it was that posted it?" I ask. He shakes his head. I go up and fist bump him before walking away and seeing nat waiting behind her car. I walk over to her. "What are you doing? You have classes to get to." I say. She laughs and says "didnt know you were a stoner hah last time i hit one was well.. a long time ago." I laugh and walk away. I make it to first period and start questioning my close friends about the post. i finally get some useful info from my friend Kristy. She gave me a name. "Jared? You mean the fucking nosy preppy kid we have Bio with?" I ask. She nods. "Oh im gonna fuck his shit up!" I walk away angrily to the class i have with him. I sit down next to him and tap his shoulder as he is talking to his friends. "Wh- oh fuck." He says. "Why did you post it? That wasnt me i had the flu. Why do you think i was out for three days?" She had went back to work the second day i was out. "Because it looked like you." He sais smiling with his shit eating grin. I huff. "You had no right to assume it was me. Yea i like girls but you dont know if it was me or not. Dont fucking do it again or your gonna regret." I say and walk back over to my group of friends. We finish up the class and i head into my occults class and see her. My last class of the day is my favorite. I watch every movement she makes while we are in class. I can tell she knows im watching her. Making sure to drop her pen from time to time so i can see her fat ass, threatening to burst from her tight dress. I blush aggressively each time she does this. She knows what she is doing. After class ends i sneak her out the back to my motorcycle and hand her a helmet. I made sure to park away from the school so no one saw us. She hops on and we hurry to my house. As soon as we get inside i slam her against the door. I kiss her neck and go up and nibble on her ear. She moans quietly. "Youve been a bad girl today kitten. Teasing me like that in class." She smiles. This was what she wanted. I pick her up fireman style and drag her up to the bedroom. I laye her on the bed and rip open her dress. Buttons fly everywhere. "Your mine. You know you cant let other people see you. Im the only one who can pleasure the right way, yes?" I ask. She nods. "Use your words natasha." "Yes baby. Im all yours." She blushes at the agression that im giving. I kiss her passionately but it slowly turns more agressive. I bite her lip a little which makes her moan into the kiss. "I love you so much natasha romanoff." I say as i pull away. "Im gonna make you feel so loved baby." I say as i trail my finger up and down her stomach. "Do you wanna tonight or not." She shakes her head feeling more tired than before. "Okay baby." I say laying beside her. "You know, when im around you i feel like... like im floating." She says blushing and wrapping her arms around me. I smile and kiss her forehead. "You make me feel whole, baby" i whisper into her ear. "Fuck what other people think baby. I want to be with you. But should i quit my job for it?" She asks. "No! You shouldnt have to give up your job for me, plus i love seeing you at the end of the day." She laughs. "But you would still see me at the end of the day, i would come and pick you up everyday okay?" I nod and go to speak but close my mouth. "On a positive note if i did that it would go on my permanent thing or whatever but it would say i quit, bot that i got fired." I think for a second. "Its whatever you want dear. Thats actually a good idea but you should do whats best for you, not for me. I dont want to consume your entire life." I say. "You already do consume me. You are my life. Your my everything y/n." She says as she puts her head under my chin. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you to nat." I say before falling asleep.