Short and sweet part 2 but its spicy and kinda long

You sat down next to your best friend Wanda. "Hey pretty lady!" She said smiling. It made you blush hard. You sit down next to her, her dark red hair glowing in the sunlight of her apartment window. You had stayed the night before. "So what do you wanna do today?" She asked. "I just want to stay in bed" you groan "well I have the day off y/n. We could just lay here and watch movies!" You sigh in contentment. You had a slight crush on her but you always shoved it aside. Little did you know she had a crush on you as well, but she thought you were straight so she never made a move. You picked out a movie on Netflix and lay there watching it for the next three hours, cuddled up to Wanda. She started stroking your hair. You pulled her closer looking up at her. She leaned down and kissed you, but quickly pulled away. "I have had a crush on you for the longest time" you tell her. She looks at you stunned. She then pulls you in for a second, longer kiss. Less than 5 minutes go by and your full blown making out with her. Her heart thumping like a machine gun. But so was yours. She backed away and started to move down your body. You moaned in pleasure. "Mmm already so wet" she said stroking on your soaked underwear. She looked up at you, squirming under her touch, your eyes rolling into the back of your head. "Please Wanda I need you!" She slowly pulls off your underwear, continuing to tease you. "Mmm fuck Wanda please, I can't take it anymore!"  She sticks a finger in you, going at an alarmingly fast pace. She rubs your clit with her thumb. "Oh fuck Wanda! Just like that!" She pulled away "why did you stop" you said. She opens your legs again. She takes off her shirt and panties and positions her leg between yours and starts grinding. "OH FUCK WANDA" she smirks down and starts to moan. You loving hearing her deep moans. "Cum" she says. You climax into her pussy. "OH FUCK    Y/N! your so wet!" She cums into your pussy causing you to orgasm again. She flops right next to you, kissing you gently. "Fuck that was good" she says laughing. You smile at her.