Natasha g!p smut pt2

"You ready to be rewarded now?" She asks with a smirk.

"Yes please.." I answer back as she lays me down. "I'm gonna make you cum til you can't anymore." She states as she starts attacking my clit.

"Fuck mommy! Feels so fucking good!" She slams 3 fingers into my tight pussy and thrust in and out, fast.
"Mommy.. you're so good!" She curls her fingers repeatedly, hitting my G spot each time. "I'm gonna cum again! Can I cum mommy, please?" She nods and I release all over her face, but she doesnt stop. She keeps going, faster and faster.

My sensitive pussy came, again and again as she jackhammers her fingers into me.

"Mommy!" I came one last time with a loud cry. She pulls out of me, as I whine at the loss of contact. My legs were shaking really bad.

"I want you to fuck me, please mommy." I continue to lay there as I pull her closer to me, kissing her softly. "You wanna take mommy's dick one last time princess?" She questions. "Yes baby, please.." She nods and slams her full length into me.

I shriek at the sudden contact, already on the verge of cumming again. "You've got to hold it this time princess." She states with a serious look as she starts to thrust into me, hard. "Ahh mommy! Feels so good! You're so big!" I scream as she keeps pounding into me. "You like it when I fuck that pretty little pussy of yours don't you baby?" She says, grunting in between each word.

"Fuuckkkkk mommy!!!" I'm sure the entire hotel could here me, but I don't care. She holds my shaking thighs apart as the try to close. "Come on slut, cum for mommy. Be a good girl." She keeps jack hammering into me as I scream, cumming hard.

She still doesn't stop, relentlessly pounding into me, without mercy. Her tip keeps stroking my G spot as I scream.

I cum over and over on her dick. "I'm gonna cum baby!" She screams as she cums inside of me, causing me to squirt all over her stomach and dick.

Suddenly, we are interrupted by a knock on the door. We had came on this mission with Maria and some other agent who I had forgotten were put right next door to us.

"Stay put, I'll be right back." She whispers as she puts on a robe and answers the door. And of course, its Maria. I've had a crush on her since I joined and now she can see me plain as day, completely exposed on the bed.

"Damn. Seems like somebody's getting it." She whispers as she looks at me. Natasha smirks and looks at her. "Why don't you join us, agent Hill..." Maria gulps and nods as Natasha pulls her into the room. "Y/n, you dont mind if Maria joins us, do you?"

I shake my head and motion for her to come here. Natasha takes off Maria's clothes and kisses her passionately before Maria crawls over to me and straddles my stomach. "Hi.." she whispers as she leans down and kisses me. "Hey.." I whisper back as I smirk at her.

Natasha takes her robe off and Maria stares at her. "Damn Romanoff.." She whispers as she bites her lip. "Ride her face." Nat demands. Maria is quick to scamper so shes hovering her dripping pussy over my lips. She lowers herself down onto me and I wrap my arms around her thighs to spread them as I start attacking her clit.

"Fuck Y/n.. you feel so good." She starts to rock her hips against my tongue as it enters her. I moan loudly into her as Natasha sticks her member into my tight and soaked pussy. Maria practically shrieks at the vibrations.

Shes close to cumming already as I work on her clit. "Fuck baby, still so tight for mommy.." Natasha whispers as she starts to rub my clit. She thrusts in and out of me as Maria cums all over my lips, its dripping down my chin.

I hold her thighs down and keep eating her out as she leans back, grabbing at my breasts. Natasha goes even harder and holds my down by my hips. I cum hard and try to pull away, but she keeps going. I moan loudly, over and over, sending multiple vibrations through Maria's sensitve pussy causing her to cum again.

Natasha cums inside of me one last time before pulling out. "Maria, ass up." Natasha demands. Maria gets on her hands and knees and Natasha goes behind her, pushing her head into the bed. Natasha rubs her dick up and down Maria's wet pussy.

"Fuck Natty.." Natasha slaps Maria's ass. "What's my name princess?" Maria moans. "M-mommy. Your name is Kimmy." Natasha slams her dick into Maria and goes at a fast pace.
"Fuck mommy! Feels so good!"

Natasha keeps slapping Maria's ass as she leans her head down to eat me out. I moan loudly as her tongue twirls around my sensitive clit.

"Fuck baby.. your tongue feels so good." I put her hair in a makeshift ponytail as she sucks ob my clit.

Natasha keeps fucking her hard. "You gonna cum princess? Cum for  mommy baby." Natasha husks as she reaches her hand around to rub Maria's clit. Maria cums for the third time with a loud cry, as do I.

Natasha pulls out and cums before sighing and leaning back onto her legs as maria collapses onto the bed. "Fuck.. you're amazing at that." She whispers to both of us. I smile and look at Natasha.

"Fuck.. fuck I can't move. Everything hurts mommy.." she smirks as she looks at maria and I. "Me too... I cant feel my legs Tasha." Maria giggles and flips over so shes facing upwards.

"I'll get you both cleaned up, wait here." Natasha says as she walks into the bathroom. "We're gonna be so sore in the morning." I state with a small giggle.

Maria nods and leans her head on my shoulder. "You got that right.." She sighs and closes her eyes. "I'm so tired.." She whispers. I kiss the top of her head. "You can go to sleep in a sec, let's get cleaned up first.

Natasha comes back in the room with two wet cloths and sits in front of us. "Spread your legs loves." She whispers. We do as she says and she begins to clean us. Maria holds my hand as she keeps her head on my shoulder.

"There princess, all done." She says to both of us. She lays down and pulls us up to her sides, pulling the blanket over top of us.

Maria lays her head on Nats chest while I lay mine on her shoulder. "Night mommy.." I whisper and giggle softly as I close my eyes. "Night Tasha." Maria holds my hand and we all fall asleep.

Time skip, 7 weeks later
I just woke up, nausea filling my senses as I run to the bathroom, lifting the toilet seat and throwing up. A groan releases itself from the back of my throat.

I hadn't really spoken to Natasha or Maria since the whole mission incident. I keep throwing up for about 20 minutes before wiping my mouth and standing up. "Wands, please come here." I shout. Wanda is my bestfriend, so I'm obviously gonna tell her.

"Yeah Y/n, what's up?" She asks as she sits next to me on my bed. "I-.. I had sex with Nat and Maria.." I look down in shame, not that It wasnt good, cuz god.. it was. I just dont want Wanda to think anything bad of me. "Oh my god. Y/n! Get it I guess." She giggles.

"That's not the only thing Maximoff.." I groan and hold my stomach as I lay back against my pillows. "I think I'm pregnant.." I sigh. "Wait. How?" She asks. Shit. I forgot she doesnt know Tasha has a.. dick.

"Uhm.. Tasha is intersex Wands." I say. She smirks playfully and giggles. "Damn best of both worlds I guess." I laugh. "Wands, seriously. What am I gonna do? What if she doesnt want it?" I say, looking at her. "Babe, if she doesnt, I'll hurt her." She smiles. "You have nothing to worry about, just tell her."

I nod and get up. "No point in waiting." I whisper to myself. I walk to Natasha's room and knock softly on the door. "Tasha, it's me. Y/n.." She says a small 'come in' before I open the door. I walk inside and she motions for me to sit on the bed.

"What's up love?" She asks. "Tasha i- I think I'm pregnant.." I say, barely above a whisper. She smiles widely. "Oh my god.. have you taken a test?" She questions. "No.. no I havent. I want you to take it with me, I'm scared."

She smiles softly and pats her lap. "Come here darling.." She whispers. I crawl onto her lap and lay my head on her shoulder. "Tasha, do you even want to have a kid.. let alone with me." I say as I feel myself starting to tear up. "Yes I want a kid, especially with you baby." She looks at me. "We would be great parents." I smile and cuddle into her as she wraps her arms around me.

"I'll have someone go get you a pregnancy test and we can take it together. I promise I'll be by your side this whole time okay princess?" She says as she kisses my forehead. "Okay Tasha.." I smile and kiss her softly.

To be continued I guess...