Y/n Stark pt 2

I finish up the day with Wanda. She looks at me with an ice cream in hand. "Thank you." She says as a tear rolls down her cheek. I hug her. "your welcome." I whisper. She finishes her ice cream and I drive her back to the compound. I open up the door and sed my dad standing in the doorway. "Hey dad." I say as i try to get passed him. "Uh uh. Where have you been?! We have been trying to call you for hours!" Wanda looks at me and looks back at him. "Im sorry dad, i left my phone here. I was taking Wanda to do stuff." He sighs. "Its fine just dont do it again. Everybody was worried." I scoff and grab Wanda's hand. I take her to my room. "Sorry. Had to get out of there, my dad is... well, i don't think he actually cared." She hugs me. "Its fine, thank you for today. But i should probably go back to room." I nod and hug her again. "We should do this again sometime." I say smiling. I go out to the lounge room and see Natasha and Bucky sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Mind if i join?" I ask as I sit down. Natasha comes over and sits beside me. Bucky walks over to the kitchen and Nat looks at me. "Do you like Wanda?" She asks. I look at her in shock. She knows, how the hell did she find out?! "What? Pfttt no." I say as I try and focus on the movie. "Mhmm." She says as she refocuses on the movie. I feel uncomfortable the rest of the time im in there. Once the movie's over i make my way back up to my room and lay down.

                                *time skip 2 hours*
I wake up at around 11pm and wipe the tears off my face. I had another nightmare about my mom. I go across the hall to see if Wanda is awake. She is sleeping peacefully so i think of who i can go to. Steve, no. Bucky, ehh. My dad, absolute no. Natasha, i guess. I go down the hall and knock on Natasha's door. She opens up the door, and doesnt look at me for a second, as she is typing something on her phone. Once she looks up at me she realizes i had been crying. "Y/n what's wrong?" She asks as she hugs me. "Can i stay in here tonight?" I ask. She walks me over to her bed. "Of course. What happened?" She asks. I lay down on her bed. "Nightmare. About my mom." I say, trying to hold back a sob. She comes over and holds me. I dont know why, seeing as i barely know her but i felt so... secure and safe in her arms. She stroked my hair. "What happened with your mom?" She asks. I sigh "My dad was on a mission one evening and he thought he had finished it. Once he had gotten home however, something burst into the door and my dad didnt react fast enough. It almost killed him and it tore my mom to shreds. I still have no clue what it was." I sob into her arms. "Its okay, your here with me now, your safe." She says as she pulls the covers up over me. "Do you want some water?" She asks. I nod and she gets up, that feeling of warmth and security leaving with her. I hear a kncok on her door a few minutes later. I get up and open it and see Wanda. She sees that I had been crying and her thoughts were confirmed. "Y/n, whats wrong? Are you okay?" She asks, hugging me. "No. No im not Wanda." I melt into her arms as she hugs me. Natasha comes up behind Wanda. Wanda moves out of the way, still holding on to me. "Y/n come over here, you to Wanda." Says Natasha. Me and Wanda sit down on Natashas bed. "I know you both have been going through some stuff okay?" She says as she strokes our hair. "But im here for both of you and i know your there for eachother. So why dont we hang out tomorrow, just the three of us okay?" We both nod. Wanda asks if she can stay in Nats room with us and Nat nods. They crawl up beside me and both wrap their arms around me. We all fall asleep at around 12.

I wake up wrapped in their arms. "Morning." Nat whispers seeing as Wanda is still asleep. "Morning." I say like a three year old as i snuggle back into her arms. "Cmon we gotta get up." Says Nat. I groan, waking up Wanda. "Whats wrong y/n?" She asks in a really sexy morning voice that makes me flustered. "Oh u-um nothing." I say as i get out of bed. "You sure?" She asks. That Sokovian accent got me fucked up. "Yea." I say as i go to get into the shower. I get out and see that they were already dressed and ready to go. "What should we do first?" Asks Nat. I shrug and point to Wanda. "Well we could go get breakfast." She says as she grabs her purse.  "Yea that sounds good, where to?" I ask. "Oh! There is this little restaurant that does breakfast and lunch." Says Nat. Me and Wanda both nod and go downstairs to get in my car. We drive to the restaurant and go inside. "This is cute." I say as i sit down. "I know right?" Says Nat. Wanda sits next to me. "So what are we gonna get?" I ask. "Whatever you guys want, its on me." Nats says with a soft look on her face. "Aw thank you nat, you dont have to." She puts her hand on mine. "Its fine y/n." I blush. She was like, my bestfriend at this point. "Wanda what are you getting?" I ask. "O-oh um eggs and bacon what about you." I laugh. "Same thing." We finish eating about an hour later. "Mm that was good thank you Nat." I say as I help Wanda out of her seat. "Yea thanks Nat." Says Wanda. "What should we do now?" Asks Nat. "I was thinking go home, watch a couple movies?" I say. They agree and we go home. We make our way to Nats room. I get undressed and into comfy clothes. "What do you want to watch?" Asks Nat. we decided on a rom-com. Half an hour in i feel Wanda lay her head on me. I blush hard. My hand makes its way onto her thigh. I feel her put her hand on mine. At this point im not even paying attention to the movie, i cant keep my eyes off of Wanda. Natasha takes notice and smiles. "Ay díos mío (oh my god)." I whisper to myself. Natasha hears me and laughs. I look down and realize Wanda had fallen asleep. I wrap my arms around her and lay her down. I put my head in the nook of her neck and fall asleep as well. This really was the perfect moment.