your mine part 4 warning its long

Natasha is off on a mission... probably kicking ass. Me and Wanda cant wait to see her, she has been gone for over a week. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. 8am, wanda is still curled up in my arms looking beautiful as ever. God, how did I end up with two of the most gorgeous girls on the planet, and every other planet there is. Wanda's features in the sunlight are beautiful, to many to count. Her Auburn hair in the sunlight, her glorious curves, she is angelic. Her light green eyes flutter open. "Goodmorning baby" were the first words to come out of her mouth. I reach over her and wrap her in my arms. She is so warm. "Baby we have to get up. We cant stay in bed all day." She says giggling. "Why not baby? We could call in sick, I'm sure Tony would understand." She sighs and snuggles up even closer to me. I reach my hand around and grab her jaw with my thumb and index finger, and slowly pull her in for a passionate kiss. I get out of bed, wrapping her legs around my waist as she is still covered up in a blanket. I carry her down the steps like a five year old. She hides her face in the curve of my neck. "Baby I can tell your still tired... please let me call in sick for you." She moans in indecisiveness. "Fine. Just this once." You reach over and grab your phone from the kitchen counter, setting her up on the bar stool.
New message:
Hey Tony. Wanda is feeling good and neither am I. I think we are some bad sushi last night. Sadly we aren't gonna be able to make it today.
Sent
"There I sent it." She crawls off the stool and walks over to me, signaling for a hug. "Aww princess of you wanted to snuggle you could've just said so!" I wrap my arms around her warm waist, pulling her closer. "Let's go back to the bedroom." I say with a smile. I pick her up bridal style, as she nestles her face on my chest. We make it up to the room and she crawls onto the bed. I lay down finally and she sets in my lap. "Oh, if you wanted to do something you could've just said so." I said with a wink. She smiles. God her smile is the cutest, as that bright crimson blush goes across her face when I say something funny to her, grabbing her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. I grasp her face gently and pull her in for a kiss one hand on her ass the other in her hair. It's now 12pm. She starts grinding on me. "Now my kitten, you know that I'm in charge." She giggles as I flip her over pinning her hands above her head. "Just fuck me already!" I ignore her pleas and just kiss her, over and over till she is practically grinding on me out of horniness. Another hour passes by of me just teasing her. 1PM. I finally start to make my way down her, hearing her groans of pleasure is such a turn on! "Mmm" she groans. "Baby I'm taking my time with such a work of art. Your practically glass. Mine. All mine. Your sweet angelic body is all mine." I whisper into her ears. That bright crimson creeps across her face. That color that I love so much. "Mmm baby you know I love it when you whisper in my ear." She shudders as I kiss her hear gently. "Fine my sweetness, I will pleasure you." I go all the way down and leave a little kiss on her wet panties. She moans and starts to breathe heavier, her chest moving up and down. I crawl back up and set her up and start to pull off her shirt. "Mmm" just those groans make me want to RIP her clothes apart to shreds. I kiss my way down her stomach, noticing the scar on her side. I leave a little kiss on it and continue down. She blushes at the kiss. I start pulling off her panties, to find a soaking wet core. "Mm my love. Already drenched?" She nods. "All for you" I blush and she leans up and kisses me. Two hours have passed. 3:30pm. I finally start leaving little kisses over her drenched core. She shudders in pleasure. I slowly start licking her clit. "Oohhh baby. Dont stop please!" I start going faster, teasing her entrance with my fingers. Hour and thirty had gone by before I finally backed away from her clit. Leaving it drenched. She had orgasmed 3 times. Now its 5pm. She hopes on top of me and start kissing me, grinding her now bare pussy on me. "Oooh god." I already feel her going into her 4th orgasm. I buck my hips up to her surprise as she shouts my name. All she needed was that little movement to nudge her to her release. She flopped over me, completely exhausted. I grab a handful of her hair, not pulling just to have it there as I kiss her bare neck. "Your such. a good little girl. You love it when I kiss your neck don't you?" She nods, her eyes rolling into the back of her head at my deep tone. It's now 9PM. We've been at this for almost 7 hours. She finally falls over beside me and nestles up underneath my chin. "My sweet sweet Wanda." I say, stroking her hair. We hear footsteps as the door opens. "Tasha!" Wanda cries. Natasha crawls into bed going underneath the covers after getting undressed. "Hi my loves." She says coming in to snuggle in between us. "Hey baby. How was the mission?" She sighs in disappointment. "Success but I'm so tired!" She says. "Well we should probably take a shower, me and Wanda did some... activities while you where gone. Natasha puts her hand on Wanda's thigh. "Wow, your soaked. What did you do to her?" She says chuckling. Wanda blushes. "Maybe you can do it to me" she mumbles. "What was that princess" i say walking over to her, grabbing her chin and pulling her closer to my face.
"No-nothing." She says, clearly flustered. "Mmm, well then I guess you won't want to do anything tonight." I say sighing, in sarcasm. "..." she sits there. "Oh my kitten. I know you have been longing for me. Come. Both of you." I drag them into the bathroom and signal for Wanda to set nat up on the sink. I lift up her shirt, revealing several cuts, small, easily fixed but they still looked painful. "Oh, my sweet sweet princessa.  Let's get you fixed up." I say pulli ngf her in for another kiss before pulling off her pants. I signal for Wanda to get undressed and pull them both into the enormous shower, that contains a bed like surface. I pick nat up and she wraps her legs around me. I gently lay her down on the surface and kiss her forehead. I pull Wanda closer to me and whisper in her ear. She nods and pulls away grabbing the shampoo. I walk back over to natasha and start couressing her cheek. "Mmm." She sighs in content. I know she loves it when I leave little touches on her perfect face. Calms her. I work my hand down her neck to her breasts and start massaging them. "I can feel the tension in you my sweet little kitty." I rub my hand over her stomach. She shudders under my touch. "Oh baby. I love you so much. I'm gonna take good care of you." I whisper. Wanda comes up behind her and starts washing her hair. I take a loofah and start washing her. She winces as I go over each cut with the antibacterial wash. "I know, I know baby." I say as i blow cold air on her cuts after going over them. "You know, I have never felt this kind of compassion. The kind where you know the other person will always be with you. One where no matter what you do they will still love you. Its nice." She says almost crying. Wanda grabs her face and makes it to where she is looking at her. "We will love you no matter what natasha. You are the stars to my moon and the comfort to my sorrow." Nat kisses Wanda's hand, gently as Wanda continues washing her hair. I start going over nats thighs, blowing cold air as I go. I finally rinse her off with the shower head and wrap her into a towel. I put ointment on her cuts. Wanda grabs three large t-shirts out of one of our drawers. We all get clothed and go lie down. I pull natasha and Wanda closer to me. "I mean it when I say I love you." I say to both of them. I pull Wanda and natasha even closer by their waist. "Mm" they groan. I put my hand up both of their shirts. "You like that?"they both nod. I let go of both of their breasts and start tracing my fingers up and down their stomachs. I can feel both of their stomachs moving up and down as I do this. Making them shudder. I work my way down to their cores. Natasha puts her hand underneath of my shirt. "Oh fuck baby" she says. They both start grinding against my hands. I pull my hand away bringing it back up and putting it in my mouth right before kissing them. I climb on top of natasha, trapping her under my muscular arms. She runs her hands along my abs. Wanda's black nails chipped a little start heading down Natasha's thighs. "Oh mommy! Just fuck me already!" She is starting to sweat. "fine if that's what you want princess." I start grinding on her as she wraps her legs around me. "Of fuck mommy!" She says. Wanda sends a small blast of warmness of mine and Natasha's body. "Mmm baby you know that feels good." I say to Wanda. I look down at natasha realizing that that little blast only pushes her closer to her orgasm. "OH FUCK Y/N"
"I know I know princess. I want you to cum for me" I whisper. Two more thrusts and she is shaking uncontrollably. I pull her closer. "Did that make you feel better princess?" She nods and I grab ahold of her and Wanda. I looked over and realize Wanda has a small red ball that she shoots toward my core. I shudder and pull in. "Mm baby what are you doing?" I say, natasha still trembling slightly in my arms. Wanda chuckles and slips her hand into my panties. She starts rubbing circles back and forth. Round and round. "Oh wanda baby!" I say. She bites her as I scream her name. Natasha joins in and sticks her finger in my entrance. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I scream. Natasha uses that as her signal to pick up the pace. "Oh fuck OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM!" wanda goes faster. I tremble really aggressively as I climax. "Oh my loves, that was amazing." I say, my legs still closing around their hands. I kiss them both on the forehead and they blush at the feeling. We cuddle up together and fall asleep.