midnight snack part 2

I wake up and realize who is next to me. Natasha. How the fuck did she get in here. I start to remember what happened. The breakup. I remember the way she was crying like she was gonna fall apart in my hands. Im starting to think i might not hate her as much as I'd like to think. Seeing her like that broke me. As im sitting there deep in thought she looks up at me. I could feel her staring at me so i look down at her. "Morning" she says sleepily. "Morning. How are you feeling?" I ask. She groans. "Like i want to just slip away into this bed and never come out of it." I hold her closer and she wraps her arm around my stomach. "I still hate you romanoff." I say playfully. "Why did you let me sleep in here?" She asks. I make direct eye contact with her. "I dont know... seeing your in that state, like you were gonna fall apart in my hands just broke me. I might say i hate you but in reality i-i dont. Though you should probably get a shower i know you didnt have one last night. We can stay up here if you feel like it. I have a mini fridge that has snacks." She gets up out of bed and looks at me and blushes. "I would love that." She says, walking to the bathroom. "I have clothes you can borrow if you want some." I say. "Yea thanks!" She says as she turns the shower on. I wait for her to get in the shower. When she steps out in a towel i get butterflies in my stomach. "What?" She says laughing. I realized i was staring at her, so i swiftly look away. "Oh no-othing." She smiles and gets dressed in the bathroom. She comes out in a sweater and leggings that show her perfect curves. Oh my god did i really just think that. "So what kind of snacks do you have?" She asks. I point over in the direction of the mini fridge. She grabs some waters and a yogurt cup. "You want some water?" I nod and she tosses me one. She crawls up next to me and i wrap my arm around her. "Mmm that feels good." She says as i run my hand up and down her arm, making goosebumps rise.  She sits up and drinks the rest of her water. She lays back down and rests her head on my shoulder. About an hour goes by of us just laying like that. "Wanna listen to some music?" I ask. She nods as i get up and grab my phone and headphones. I put one earbud in my ear, and one in hers. I turn on the song "line without a hook- by Ricky Montgomery" she lays there and snuggles closer to me. I feel wetnees on my arm and see her crying. I lift her up and hug her. "Hey, hey whats wrong?" I ask, genuinly concerned. "This was my song to her." I lift her face up and look into her eyes. "You dont deserve that lying, cheating bitch natasha." She gave me a weak smile. "Nat i mean it. You deserve someone who is gonna be with you through thick and thin, who is gonna hold you through your tough times, not go sleep with other people! You deserve better than her." She hugs me tight as i finish my sentence. "Its okay. Shh your okay now." I say, still hugging her.