29

TW's:
-Suicide attempt (pills, throwing up)
-Mentions (mental) hospital
-Mentions rape/trauma

I started coughing loudly now, trying to call for help, but they were talking upstairs.

'Dream!' I yelled as hard as I could, even though it was just in a whispering voice. Although this time Dream seemed to hear me and I heard footsteps coming down. I crawled to the living room, being really nauseous and having a lot of pain and saw Dream walking.

'George, are you okay?' he asked me with big eyes and he kneeled down next to me. 'What happened?'

'I do stupid.'

'You did something stupid?'

I nodded. 'Overdose.'

Dream's eyes widened and he started looking around him I shock. 'WHERE IS MY PHONE,' he screamed as he held me tight.

'SAPNAP, COME HERE NOW,' he screamed on the top of his lungs.

Sapnap speeded himself downstairs and gave Dream his phone immediately.

'What's wrong?'

'Shut up,' Dream yelled at him and he immediately started calling an ambulance.

'I need an ambulance now,' he commanded, yelling our address after. 'NOW.'

'What happened, sir?'

'My best friend overdosed.'

'Is he still awake?'

'He called for help, but he's not okay. PLEASE, COME NOW.'

'We are on our way.'

Dream didn't feel like speaking anymore, he ended the call and threw Sap's phone away, hugging me tightly.

'Georgie, why?' he whispered with tears in his eyes. 'Why?'

I couldn't reply anymore as I got so nauseous that I had to throw up. Dream rolled me to my side so I wouldn't choke in my own throw up and I kept throwing up.

'What do we do?' Sapnap yelled panicking.

I saw Dream biting his lip and he held my hand really tightly. 'George, don't leave me. Please, don't leave me. I love you so much, I actually do. Don't leave me, please don't leave me.'

He bursted into tears and looked at me. 'I'm sorry, but I really want to kiss your face right now.'

I nodded slightly as he pressed his lips on my forehead and my cheek. He kissed my hand after and rubbed his hand over my stomach really softly to make the pain a little less. Sapnap was sitting next to Dream now, holding his arm around Dream as he also cried his eyes out and I closed my eyes.

'I'm sorry,' I whispered and literally a minute after that my eyes rolled away and I passed out.

It was dark outside when I woke up again and I looked around me. A bright light was shining in my face and I looked at Dream. He was crying harder than I had ever seen him do and he was as pale as a ghost. I squeezed his hand to get his attention and he looked at me.

'George, you're awake,' he whispered, his voice cracking twice. He moved his chair closer to me and looked at me in a complete shock. 'I have never been this scared. The doctors told me you might die and I had four panic attacks. Sapnap was here for a while to calm me down and Bad and Sap are now taking care of Amy. They pumped your stomach and I was so scared.'

'I'm sorry,' was all I could say.

'Why? I don't blame you for anything, I'm not mad at you at all, but I just want to know why you did this.'

'I can't take care of my own kid,' I whispered.

'You could have talked with me first. Please, I love you so much, I can't lose you.'

'I'm sorry.'

'George, don't say sorry. I think it's best for you to maybe not be at home for a little.'

'Where do I go?'

'The doctors told me that they want to send you to a mental hospital for a little.'

'But Amy and you.'

'I can take care of Amy and Sap and Bad will help with that.'

'But-.'

'Baby, you are completely breaking apart, I don't want to lose you. But you've attempted suicide twice now and both times you've ended up almost being dead. They will give you help for your trauma.'

'But I don't want to be gone from you.'

'I can visit you once a week.'

'I want to be with you all the time.'

'After that you're going to feel a little better and we can be together the whole time with our baby.'

'But I don't want to.'

'George, you were almost dead after taking an overdose. I don't want to lose you but you're a danger for yourself.'

'But Amy.'

'Baby, you can't take care of her now and that's totally understandable. It's better for you to be away for a little and focus on your own health.'

'I can't just leave my kid alone.'

'I'm going to take care of her.'

'I bet she will hate me and she's never going to see me as her father.'

'She will, she's just a baby, she really won't realise that.'

'But when I come back it's months later and she will already be a few months old.'

'Georgie, you can't take care for her this way either.'

'I'm the worst dad in the world.'

'You're not at all, you just can't care for her yet and that's totally understandable. Give yourself some time, work to get better and then when you come back you'll be the greatest dad alive.'

'You mean that?'

'I mean it. I honestly do, you have attempted suicide twice now, I just want you to be okay. I can take care of Amy and when you come back, you will be a great dad.'

'Together?'

'We will be dads for her together.'

I smiled shyly and Dream looked at me. 'Can I hug you?'

I nodded shyly. Dream held my hand tightly and leaned in to give me a short but tight hug. 'Of course I don't want you to leave. But I want you to do what's best for you and if that's the best thing to do, you should. I want you to feel better and not constantly thinking about your trauma.'

I nodded slightly. 'I guess you're right.'

1026 words