Part 2

PoV: Sonic

"A transfer?"

"Yes, we have a new transfer student coming to school and the council would like you to show him around," a girl explained, "Since you're a beta you won't try to seduce him, or the other way around. Here's a note so you don't forget. He'll meet you at the front office around nine."

"But-"

"Thanks," she left before I could tell her no.

Well, there shouldn't be a problem with this. I'm around other alphas all the time. This guy should be no different if he is one.

---

At nine, I was waiting by the office. They handed me a bag to give to him, it was stapled shut for now. I recognized it from my freshmen year. It was the bag containing our school uniform. I should tell him he'll need to order more uniform sets from the online store.

I stood there waiting for about fifteen minutes before someone came up to me.

"Are you my guide?" It was a boy who wasn't in the school uniform, "I'm the transfer student."

"Yes, here, your school uniform. You only get one for free at the office when you're accepted. Then you buy as many copies as you want from the website," I handed him the bag. My body froze for a moment when I handed him the bag. His scent... it's really strong. So he's an alpha.

"What is wrong with you?" He took the bag.

"Oh, nothing. I'm fine, I'll take you around the school now," I had him follow me as I took him around. He didn't say a single word as I walked him around the whole school.

"Your name," he startled me as we reached the roof.

"Ah, I didn't introduce myself did I? Sorry about that. My name is Sonic The Hedgehog, it's a pleasure to mean- I mean meet you," Ugh, it's embarrassing to get tongue-tied.

"Shadow The Hedgehog," he replied.

"Heh, we have the same last names," I laughed it off for now.

"Everyone will probably think we're related. By the way, aren't you an omega?"

"Eh?" He noticed?! It is fine, just correct him and play it off. "Oh, hahaha! I get that a lot, but no. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a beta. There are a few omegas here in the school tho. They all wear a golden O pin on their uniforms. See, mine is a B, for beta. Yours would be?"

"You couldn't tell by my scent?" He looked surprised.

"Betas can't smell the difference between alphas and omegas very well. I can't really tell which you are," I had done so much research on Betas, that I had fooled the entire school without having to retake the hormone test. I could fool one more person easily.

"I see. I'm an alpha. What are the rules around hormone suppressants?" He asked.

"Let's see, I know they are required while you're in classes. You aren't required to take them on you school breaks or during the summer. Really you just can't let them be strong enough to disrupt a class. I know omegas are sent home if they go into heat but... I'm not really sure since I've never had to study the rules for either," I answered as if I didn't know. Truth was I knew exactly what to do if my first heat started in school. I had a plan for each class, just in case.

I wouldn't be able to tell which surpressant works until it happens. I could only hope it happened over a weekend or school break.

"Eh, even as a beta you should educate yourself in case your friends go into heat," he pulled up the school's rule book from the bag.