Part 16

PoV: Sonic

"Well..." I took a deep breath as I got closer to the gates of my school, "Here we go."

So far I haven't noticed anything different. There were a few more teachers outside than usual.

"Sonic, there you are. Could you come with me please?" One of the teachers came up to me.

"Why?" I felt anxious, this was one of the alpha teachers...

"The hospital sent us a letter. You're needed in the Principal's office immediately," I had no choice but to go. As I arrived the Principal was setting things down on their desk.

"Sonic, I received both a call and a letter from your doctor with your real test results. You put yourself in a dangerous situation by lying. You could have been attacked by any of your classmates. They've seen you in your gym classes, do you have any idea how many of your classmates have been tempted? You were reckless and irresponsible. We will have you transferred into an omega classroom as soon as possible. Until then you're suspended. It shouldn't be more than three days. These are your new uniforms and pins. You can go home now," he handed me the new uniforms and a hand of omega pins.

"... Yes Sir..." I left after I was asked to return my beta uniform.

The uniforms weren't all too different. It irritated me as I found a pair of shorts and a skirt with the pants I had been given. The yellow tie and lining along the edges were awful. They even gave me a yellow bow. Honestly, who designs these uniforms? Not all of us want to throw around our hormone type.

Buzz! I picked up the phone, and there was a new message from Shadow.

--- Just Now ---

Call your friend off.

------

"What the? My friend?" I replied to him asking who. Instead, I got another weird message.

--- Just Now ---

Hurry up and come behind the gym.

------

"What's going on?" I started walking towards the gym.

PoV: Shadow

"I told you to get off that phone and explain already," this guy was nuts. He had already punched a locker, denting it completely. I wasn't in the mood to fight today. This guy would be annoying enough to handle, "What the hell did you do to Sonic? First, you make him your what? You're errand boy? You had him go to your house and he faints before he even gets home. What did you do to him!"

"I told you everything already. What's your problem?" I kept my distance. Damn it, he had another alpha. I thought he belonged to that pink chick.

"You sent him to the hospital. All that stress and extra work you made him do, sent him to the hospital. What kinda alpha are you? Don't you know your job is to protect him!" He growled, getting closer.

"Knuckles!" He finally showed up.

"Sonic, you're supposed to be resting, what are you doing here?" His attention was completely on Sonic, or so I thought. He grabbed me by the collar of my uniform to keep me from running away, "Go home-"

"I came by to get my new uniform," he placed a hand on Knuckle's shoulder, "Let him go. He won't bother me anymore..."

"The school found out," the grip around my shirt loosened slightly. Sonic was calming this guy down just by being around him.

"The school found out... I've been suspended until they can switch me to an omega class. I had to turn in my beta uniform. It doesn't matter anymore. Shadow can say what he wants to. My secret isn't secret anymore. The bell's gonna ring soon, you should go to class Knuckles," Sonic managed to guide his hand off me, "You've been late enough already."

"He comes near you again, he's not getting away from me. This is your only warning asshole," The echidna left.

"You should see the nurse before class," Sonic adjusted his bag, "Goodbye-"

"What was he talking about," I grabbed his arm, "You went to the hospital. What happened?"

"It's none of your business. I'm not your meal ticket or anything anymore," he tried to pull away. It smells sweeter than before. Is that him?

"Was I the reason you went?" I snapped, "Your friend wanted to kill me, he said I sent you to the hospital. What did you tell him?"

"What? I didn't tell him anything. Knuckles jumps ahead a lot. It was the supplements. My body was rejecting them, the reaction got worse after I went to your place, that's all. Now just, leave me alone," he pulled his arm free and left.

I wasn't the reason he was sent to the hospital then. Maybe that thick skull will understand that next time he approaches me. But... I'm not exactly thrilled about losing my meal ticket. I'll need another way to blackmail him.

My stomach growled as I was on my way to class. Right... I didn't get to buy bread from the school today...

The bastard ruined everything. I'm getting my meal ticket back.

~~~

05/01/2022

What's this? Shadow doesn't wanna lose Sonic's cooking? I wonder how he'll get that deal back without Sonic's little secret.

We'll have to find out.

Love y'all! Byebye!