Part 12

PoV: Sonic

  My worst nightmare was realized as Amy came in with a blue plastic bin. Tails had led her up to my room where I was hiding from her.

"Sonic, here," she put it down on my bed.

"Aye, that's way too heavy for one thing!" I snapped as she shut the door.

"It's all the supplies you need," she set down another bag.

"How much did you buy?!" I didn't even want to know what she got me.

"Relax. You'll need more than you think. Here," she handed me a small box, I opened it to find two chili dogs the way I liked them, "Thanks for lunch..."

"This is your heat kit. It has everything," she opened it, "Chocolates, and your favorite snacks. It has some cooling and heat pads. There's medicine for pain and cramps. And... I got you three different toys."

"I said one, Why three?" I pulled my hood over my head.

"You don't have any experience. You need to figure out which toys help. I got you a small one, one that vibrates. And some beads okay? Here's some lube. This brand is the safest and nicest. Test some on your wrist first to see if you're allergic before you use it-"

"Amy you don't need to talk about them," I covered the box, "Thank you... okay? I'll use the supplies, can we please stop talking about this?"

"Yeah, but you better ask when you have questions. You skipped all of the lessons as in the omega health classes because you said you were a beta. We only get vague explanations. I don't even know how you're going to experience a heat. I suggest you do your research so you at least know what you're doing. Can you promise that? That you'll do research?" She handed me a book. It was one on puberty.

"O-okay," I hid it under the blanket, I'll do research. Just not in front of Tails. I promise I'll find out everything I need," This was still embarrassing, even if it was true. I only had a vague idea of what was going to happen to me. I needed to learn about it.

"That's great. Now eat something, don't lose you're appetite just because you're embarrassed. This is normal for omegas," she ruffled my quills and left.

"Easy for you to say, you're an alpha," I mumbled as I bit into the chillidogs she got me.

I'll look it up later. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of lazy day.

"Sonic, what did Amy get you?" Tails snuck in, I saw him with that notebook in his hand.

"Tails! I told you to get rid of that!" I got up to grab it and he took off running.

"You'll never stop science!"

"This doesn't qualify as science! Miles!"

---

"Ugh..." I laid face down on my desk during lunch hour.

"Something wrong?" Ray asked.

"Just something with Tails," I sighed, "I have no idea what I'm going do with him."

"What'd he do this time?" Amy stole some of the food from my lunch box.

"I don't wanna explain it..." I groaned.

"You're raising a genius, I guess that can be hard," Ray placed an iced tea against my cheek, "Eat before Amy eats your lunch for you."

"Hey," Amg whined.

"You know it's true," Ray took my lunchbox away from her.

"Yeah... but his food is just so good~" she had already finished her own lunch.

  Seriously... he keeps so many notebooks and copies of them... What did I do wrong?

Bzz- My phone rang and I looked at the message. It was Shadow... He messaged me to meet him in the boys' bathroom. Great. Now what.

"Sonic, you've hardly eaten. Where are you going?" Ray called me.

"To the bathroom. I'll be back soon," I left and went to the bathroom we usually met up in.

"I wasn't a fan of the green peppers hidden in the meat of the patty," Shadow growled.

"Seriously? You have just texted me that. I make them that way so Tails will eat his vegetables," I sighed.

"I can use you as I please errand boy," he snapped at me, "I've had a mess piling up for a while, I need you to come clean it."

"What... I'm not a maid. I make you lunch and buy you drinks. Why-"

"Then everyone should know you're an omega today," he was holding my suppressants.

"When did you grab those!?" I was getting seriously tired of him pickpocketing me.

"You haven't taken today's pill yet according to this. You're starting to smell rather sweet. Cover up that snell before someone pounces on you. It's sickening to breathe in," he pushed my packet into my chest as he pushed passed me, "I'll send you the address. Five o'clock and not a moment later."

  Damn it...

"If my smell is so sickening why have me come over," I growled after the door shut. I swallowed today's pill and sprayed the perfume Amy got me to mask my smell.

  I need to find someone to watch Tails. I don't know how many hours this will take.

  Asshole. Why can't you clean it yourself?

~~~

2/23/2022