Part 28

PoV: Sonic

"Mmm... Hey Shads, something smells good- huh?" I woke up alone with a bag of food on the coffee table. I heard the door shut as I was getting up, "Shadow?"

  I got up and checked out the window, sure enough, he was leaving. I guess he didn't want to stay very long. He doesn't really like me anyway.

"Whatever, he said he was getting me dinner. I wonder what he got me," I opened the bag and found three different chili dogs. There was even a note.

'You fell asleep before I could ask what kind you wanted so I just got you the three most popular ones.'

"Huh..." I found one was my favorite jalapeño and cheese, another was just the original flavor, and there was their new extra spicy flavor I had wanted to try, "He's kinda sweet..."

  Would it be weird to send him a picture? No way, it's just a thank you after all.

PoV: Shadow

  I left as he was waking up. I hope he's eating so the food doesn't go cold. I had just gotten home and was about to dig into the meal Sonic packed me. I noticed I had a message from him that I hadn't read yet. My face felt warm as I opened the message to find a picture he had sent me. Sonic was holding a half-eaten chilidog and he had a big smile on his face. There was chili and a jalapeños on his cheeks. His text read:

'You got my favorite, thanks!'

  I couldn't look away, it was just so alluring. I didn't want to lose this picture. I had saved it into my phone before realizing what I was doing.

"It's not like anyone will see it..." I quickly set it as his contact photo. Now I would see it with each message he sent my way, "It's not like I have any other pictures of him to use. I didn't have any other options."

  Why am I justifying this to myself? I wrote back 'You're welcome' and put my phone away to keep from distracting myself.

"Stupid omega sending me unnecessary pictures. Just let me enjoy your food," I finished my meal, and suddenly my phone was again in my hands and I had already texted him 'Your food was delicious like always.'

"Why the hell did I send him that?!" I couldn't unsend it, "I'm done. I'm going."

  I left my phone to shower and finish my assignments for tonight. I don't need to look at the phone all night again. This is over.

  Ping! I knew that sound coming from the living room. Sonic was texting again.

"Not, looking," I continued working on my homework. Still, the sound was echoing in my mind... he wasn't sending anything else. He's not usually this quiet... "Damn it!"

  I checked, 'Thanks. It was a new recipe.'

"Okay, that's all we needed," I set my phone down beside me and continued working.

PoV: Sonic

  I locked up the house for the night. Tails wasn't home so it felt a bit lonely. Still, I was fed and happy. I had been purring since I finished my shower and had a full belly. My room still had a hint of Shadow's scent left. I locked my door, just in case, and curled up in bed. It wasn't long before sleep caught up with me.

°°°°°

"Haa..." I felt hands tracing my hips and waist before I was pulled down along the covers. My shift was ripped open and I felt lips tracing my chest... "Wait... I've never done this before..." My body felt hot, my heat was intense and I was covered in slick, "Who are you?"

"Don't worry," their firm grasp on my thigh, I felt their fingers slip into me as they started kissing my neck, "I'm the only person you belong to."

"Haa~♡!" Lavender... that smell was all around me, they were rough but gentle, touching me and caressing me all over, "please... I want to see your face..."

"No. I'm only interested in yours, moan for me," he thrust his fingers in harder. I couldn't take it. We were not even having real sex yet. It felt like this was lasting hours. He just kept going and going, I felt like putty in his hands.

"Please," I reached out and he kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth as I came closer and closer to release. It was as he pulled away that I saw it... "Shadow- Ahhaa~♡!"

°°°°°°

"Ah!" I was sweating in bed... the sun was out and my bed was a mess, "A dream? What... why?!"

  I lifted the covers to find the dream was more than effective in my sleep. I wasn't just hard, I had cum all over myself and my sheets.

"This is way more than what came out with the toys... I can't let anyone know," I got up and took a shower before running all of my sheets through the wash to erase the evidence.

"Damn it..." I felt humiliated, my own dreams I can't escape Shadow. Still... I can't get that dream out of my head... Shadow was just so.

"Argh! No! No way am I falling for his stupid alpha tricks. I'm getting his alpha scent out of the house, starting now!"

  I slipped on some rubber gloves, grabbed all of the cleaning supplies, and got to work. I opened all the windows and scrubbed the house spotless.

  I'm not gonna fall for it. I'm stronger than some title of omega.

"No way, I'm not losing ever!"

~~~

10-12-2023

As a big surprise here is the picture Sonic sent to Shadow!

Drawn by yours truly. This took 3 hours of work and the snail on the hoodie is my favorite part.

Go on, save it like Shadow did cause his cute fave cannot be resisted.

I also really like how th jalapeños came out. Love you guys! Hope you enjoyed.

Also all in favor of making this the new cover, let me know!

Bye bye~ 😚 👋 😚