Scars

HARRYS POV

____________

All day I have been trying to get Maggie to talk to me. she wouldn't even look at me. Im worried about her she hasn't gone a day in her life where she Hasn't talked to me. and its been about 2 months. what is if its something I've done? Its not like she is harming herself because you would be able to tell. right? I brought her to our clubhouse to hopefully get her to open up to me. when we got there we sat and just stared out into the field. she didn't speak a word. then i took her to the dance studio maybe i can get her to at least dance... nothing.

she just stood there. tears were on the brim of falling from her eyes. i walked over to her picked her up she winced but i didn't think anything of it. i carried her over to the couch and let her cry. she cried herself to sleep.but i stayed there just holding her and thinking. when i checked my phone it was 10:30pm it was late so i got up. and walked into our shared bedroom. i stripped down into my boxers and was about to climb into bed when i realized maggie will probably be really uncomfortable sleeping in jeans so i went into her dresser grabbing sweats and a tank top. i am still mad at myself for not figuring out whats wrong. it should be obvious to me i can normally read her like an open book.

I walked into her room and started to pull down her pants.

(before you think I'm some kind of pervert I'm her older brother and I've dressed her before so don't think of it in a perverted way.)

i stopped and started horrified at what i saw my baby sister had cuts all down her legs. i snapped out of my thoughts and quickly pulled her shirt over her head i was terrified when i saw she had burnt marks all over the front of her body, when i flipped her over i saw the burnt marks in the shape of an m. that means either she did this to herself or Mel did this. and i think i know it was Mel. i changed her quickly and tucked her in then ran into my moms room and told her about everything.

A/N I know its short but i didn't exactly get enough comments. Please comment and vote! if this story becomes popular i will continue if not i think i will end it within the next few chapters. thanks everyone who comments and reads this.

love you all