The birthday present

Harry's P.O.V.

--------------------

I knew that the reason Maggie had two friends over was because tomorrow was her birthday when I got home mom told me that Maggie was having two friends sleepover tonight and 7 girls come tomorrow. I was aloud to invite Selena. And Lucy was one of the seven. She was coming to help out.

I decided I would surprise Maggie so tonight I would stay in a hotel with Selena and show up tomorrow when she was doing cake. I oils sing happy birthday to her.

MAGGIE'S P.O.V.

-----------------------

I was having fun with the girls. But I really do miss harry. It is now my birthday and all my friends are here.

Victoria and Lyndsey are my school friends they slept over. Then today Emily, Brooke, Paige, Chloe, Nia, Maddie, and Lucy came. Mackenzie was too young to come so her mom took her shopping.

No one except Emily have met my brother and Victoria and Lyndsey are the only other two that no about him. I do miss him so much and wish he was here. But these girls are fans so I guess it's better.

We went outside and played a bunch of games when we came in the lights were off. My mom told me to have a seat it was time for cake. We had had pizza just about an hour ago.

Ten I started seeing candle lift coming this way I heard Harry's voice start sing and I started getting really excited. I missed him allot!

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Maggie. Happy birthday to you." Then the lights went on and he placed the cake In front of me and my wish was that he would always be my big loving older brother!

When I looked up I saw Selena giving me a look. Ten I heard a bunch if screams. The girls kept saying, "why aren't you screaming rut now harry styles is right in front of you. It must have cost you. Fortune." Now I couldn't have anything better then Maddie so Maddie got up and hugged harry and Said "guys he came to see me."

I just laughed at Harry's frightened face. Then he walked over to me and said happy birthday princess. He handed me a card that read:

"Dear baby girl,

I love you so much. I never stop thinking about you. I know that you probably wish I wasn't here because your friends are but I needed to see you. I love you baby girl and tomorrow as part of my present I will take you to dance class stay the whole time and then that night we will spend time just the two of us. Your present is shown on this map I hope you like it."

Then there was a map that led to a huge tree in my back yard I remember me and him building a tree house there we started when I was six he did most of the work but I helped a little more each year. We agreed it was our secret tree and to only go if no one was watching so I asked him to distract everyone.

I slowly made my way out making sure no one was there. When I got there my mouth fell open there stood our tree house but it was painted our favorite colors and inside there was a tv a shelf with bored games a soft rug and two bucket chairs. There was a mini fridge and a ballet bar in the corner. Now you may be saying how does all if that fit. Well it's pretty big tree house.

http://cdn.dornob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tree-house-platforms.jpg

When I finally got to the back I saw a cute little black lab. It didn't have curly fur but I decided its name would be curly I took the dog and ran back to the house.

I saw harry sitting there scarred and I ran over gave him the biggest hug ever and said this is curly. He just laughed and agreed. After everyone left it was me, Lucy, harry, And Selena. My mom went out.

We decided to watch a movie so we did I sat with Lucy on one couch and harry sat with Selena on another. I was starting t get tired but I was too scared of the movie to fall asleep I knew the only way I could is if Harry's there with me.

I got up and walked over to harry I whispered in his ear "I'm scarred." He looked at me with sadness and lifted me onto his lap. The whole movie Selena gave me death glares. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up Selena was sitting on my bed. She said "harry and Lucy went out to buy food. And your going to listen here stealing harry away from me is not okay. He mine get that threw your ugly head. He's done with you and I'm done with you. Tonight your going to ask harry to leave you alone in a mean way. And if you don't I'll make a phone call to your dad."

With those words I started to shake. But I had to if I didn't who knows what could happen.

Please comment guys i know this time I wait till four but next time I am. I really wanna know what you guys think of it and what you want to happen. Thanks to @wateriswet for ideas she's always a big help.

Love you all