Dance competition

Harry's POV-

------------------

After I caught up to Maggie I managed to calm her down. We called some tuners till we found the perfect one. We then talked about everything imaginable. It was nice to have my little girl back. She brought up something that made me really smile though. She said " Hazza do you remember the days before you and Louis were famous? Well we used to go to the beach me you Louis and Lucy. You and Louis and Lucy always made a pact no girlfriends or boyfriends aloud with us. I was wondering it maybe before you went back we could go again just the four of us." Well your probably wondering why that made me smile. Well one it meant I got to spend more time with her. But also it made me remover what it was like before I became famous and when I actually got to do stuff other then sing.

Maggie POV-

---------------

Crap! I'm gonna be late for dance! I got a text from Lucy telling me shed be there soon. I ran upstairs and threw my leotard and tights on. I put my hair in a twisty bun then threw sweats and a t-shirt over my leotard and tights. I threw my water bottle salad and booty shorts in my dance bag. And then I ran outside to meet Lucy. When I got to the car Lucy surprised me she said.... "Go get Harry" so I did as ideas told I ran inside and dragged him in the car. E car was an akward silence. Harry and Lucy haven't spoken to each other in a while. Lucy was mad at him for not keeping in touch. Harry claims he's mad at her for ignoring him as well. I believe they both have feelings for each other but are too scared to admit it and sometimes they need a little push. Finally Lucy spoke up. " sorry you had to come but your mom and step dad wernt home. And I'm not aloud to approve if costume sizes so you need to be the when she tries on her costumes. Then you may leave to do whatever your little heart desires. But you are NOT aloud to watch." Harry replies " it's fine and why can't I watch?" " because I don't want you observing me or Maggie until final performance." And with that the car went silent. Then me being the hyperactive child I am decided to jump out of the car and race to the dance studio I got in within 10 seconds. I ran to the dressing room and got changed for my first class. It was ballet. In that class I have friends and enemy's but my best friend is not currently in this class.

My best friends name is Emily she is a year older then me and we do not go to the same school she is only in a few classes and does not compete. Lucy is also a dancer she also helps miss Abby teach. Then there's the other students they think I'm sooooo cute. But brittney and Melissa, they hate me. Brittany says I'm a stuck up snob who thinks that Harry styles is my brother. Melissa says I'm only put in a higher class then her because my mom paid extra. Either way they both hate me and try to take me down. Brittany is a senior in high school and Melissa is 9 like me. On my competition team I have brook who is 13 and her sister Paige who is 10 then there's Chloe who is 10 and Maddie who's 9. Kendle and Nia are both 10 but their not sisters. Are teacher is Abby lee miller. She definitely has favorites. She seems to like me but not as much as Maddie she says I still need to prove myself. Maddie never let's me forget those words. EVER!

When I get to the ballet bar in class I start my normal stretches and warmups then I practice my turns I do 10 in a row then I land in a clean fifth position. I can see my brother and Lucy up in the waiting rooms watching I just hope no one recognizes my brother.

________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading guys. And honestly I want constructive criticism so I can get better. Please let me know if I should keep going if I don't get any news I'm gonna stop also comment about miss unpopularity because I'm really behind!!!! Thanks!