Scared!

Thanks for reading my story check out my others love you all. I'm keeping my promise two more after this one.

Maggie's POV

-----------------

An hour after I woke up Louis still wasn't awake. The doctors were starting to get worried. But not as worried as me and harry. He kept saying to himself it was his fault but seep down I knew it was mine. If I wouldn't have been so stupid as to screen for help the first time I saw his face then Louis wouldn't have come in to get stabbed. I feel awful. Lucy hasn't slept in days. Harry has taken me home to get a shower. While we walked in the house I got to my room and screamed I couldn't handle the flashbacks. Being raped in this room is the scariest thing. I'm nine and I almost lost my virginity.

Harry came running after me. When he realized it was just a flashback he picked me up shut the door and carried me to his bedroom I took my shower first then he stepped in. While I was getting changed I kept having thoughts about that night. When I realized harry was back in the room with me. I calmed down a little. We cuddled for a while before the door opened immediately we both jumped up and hid behind the couch just in case. When we saw it was Lucy who walked in we relaxed and stood up. She walked over to us and hugged harry passionately. The two of them stayed like that forever. They shared a small kiss. I forgot they were dating. Then Lucy grabbed my hand and we ran into her room harry had a confused face on. Lucy pulled out a box that I made for her when I was 5. It had an attempted drawing of pink pointe shoes on the lid. It was just a small wooden box big enough to hold a journal. nothing special yet she still kept it.

I was still confused as to why she was showing me this. When she opened it I saw a brown leather book with pink pointe shoes painted on the front. She picked it up and handed it to me. She said

"I have always wanted a little sister. You mean the world to me. After everything that happened lately and with Louis condition I realized I never know when my time will come, or yours for that matter. I have been writing in this book since you were born. All of it was advice for you or even just a story. I want you to read it slowly I just finished it and I plan on starting a new one. You now know where to look for it when my time comes. But I want you to keep the finished one. It might help you along the way. Think of it as that advice you never get. I love you Maggie."

She pulled me into a hug and we just sat there. I loved Lucy she was so kind to me. We heard the phone ring so we pulled away. When harry walked in he had tears streaming down his face...

"That was the hospital." He said

A/N comment and vote please read my other stories! It would mean the world to me. Also as I promised two more chapters will come tonight. But they will have to be later