Love

Maggie's p.o.v

------------------------------

It's been a week. The longest week of my life! Not having harry there to comfort me. Lucy slept over all week and we held each other when we awoke from the dreams. We suffer through them together. I talked to Gemma once but haven't seen harry.

Abby said that we have 2 weeks off because of holidays. It's only thanksgiving but she is flying out to L.A. To visit relatives. Lucy's mum wants her to have thanksgiving there so it's just me flying out to wild wood to see harry. I'm aloud to stay there for two weeks so the first week it will be just me and harry. Lucy might come down the second week. But probably not.

I woke up to the jolt of a plane I started crying and screaming "why me why was this happening to me I didn't wanna die yet I'm not ready."

Then I had a panic attack I lady came over to me and said sweetly were just landing the plan isn't crashing but I couldn't stop. When I get panic attacks harry is the only one who knows how to help me. I told the lady this so her and a flight intendant found a way to call him and he calmed me down over the phone.

When I got off the plane I immediately looked for harry. But couldn't fine him. Then I saw a shirt that says styles on the back so I ran over and gave him a BIG hug. Turns out the him was a girl. And she was just another fan wearing his shirt. I apologized and turned around to glare at the person laughing at me. But before I could I was picked up from behind and twirled around. I immediately knew by the way he held me firmly but softly it was harry.

I let him carry me all the way to the car then pretended to be asleep so he had to carry me up to our shared bedroom at the beach house. Your probably wondering why were sharing a bedroom when were rich. Well we have plenty of other rooms but we always sleep together it's our thing so we don't use the other rooms.