Day 1

Maggie's p.o.v.

-------------------1

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. My immediate action was to scream at harry for setting the alarm. Why would he do that? It's six o'clock in the morning for gods sake! I may not be a teen who complains about beauty sleep. Bu I am a nine year old girl who gets cranky.

All my thought were put aside when Harry spoke up. "Hey beautiful! I'm sorry to wake you up early but I wanted to spend as much time wi you before everyone comes. I had a great idea that's why I set the alarm early."

I replied with a nod signaling it was ok when he got out of bed I held my arms up like a little girl signaling that I wanted to be picked up. I know your probably thinking what a baby. But I love when Harry holds me and I'm lazy.

He carried me out to the porch and my curiosity got the best of me. I asked "harry why are we out here its cold." And he gave me my jacket handed me binoculars and pointed out to the ocean. Looked where he pointed and saw a group of dolphins swimming around! They were so cute and my favorite animal is a dolphin!

He told me "as soon as we ate and get changed we could go down to the beach and spend some time together there. And tonight for dinner I was thinking we can go to an Italian restaurant and then go out for ice cream. What do you think?

As soon as he said ice cream and beach my eyes lit up he knew it too cause he laughed I said " you had me at beach." I love the beach and the water is my favorite part when he doesn't call me princess, babe, or baby girl he calls me his little fish.

We quickly raced to our bedroom he got to the bathroom first I let him go knowing he would take a quicker shower then I would. So I picked out my black bikini a abby lee dance team t-shirt and jean shorts to throw over top. When harry came out he was in his swim trunks.

I knew people obsessed over his abs but I just don't understand. There are plenty of guys with muscle and abs why are his so special. He looks like a regular guy to me. He picked me up spun me around then placed me back on the ground he smacked my butt and told me to hurry up. He knows I like to just relax in the shower. Like I said I LOVE water!

I quickly jumped in washed my body then my hair. I put my bikini on and walked out. I asked harry to braid my hair he did it in a French braid. (Gemma taught him how.) then he looked at my swim suit choice and told me it was too small I crossed my arms and shook my head. He said "fine but no boys! And if anyone checks you out you have to put on a t-shirt." I knew there was no arguing and that was the best deal he would offer. So I agreed

I threw on a t-shirt and shorts for the short walk to the beach and grabbed my black flip flops. I packed a towel and sunscreen and that was it. We walked down to the beach and picked a spot that was fairly empty there were 3 older couples near us the rest were too far to recognize Harry.

I immediately ran to the water. After about an hour harry told me to come out and put sunscreen on. So. Got out and started to shiver. He grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. And lifted me onto his lap and we sat there and talked about everything and anything you could until the conversation about Selena came up.