Tour

Maggie's P.O.V

...................,,.....

Today Harry leaves to go on tour. With sarah. This is what she has always wanted. A beautiful girl who's perfect and like a younger sister to him someone who is actually normal and someone who's not a freak like me.

What hurts the most is how we were so close and I have to watch him walk away with my bully.

But I should be happy for him. Shouldn't I?

Sarah's P.O.V.

.......................

I Knew one day that picking on Maggie would come in handy I'm now going on your with the flipping Harry styles. I will make him love me and I will get back at Maggie for all her stupid popularity based on her brother. She doesn't deserve it. She's probably just using him.she probably doesn't love him and he probably doesn't love her. She's probably a stupid charity case.

Anyway I'm on the tour bus now and its huge! Harry said I took Maggie's place on the bus so he will share a bed with Louis to make room for me. Honestly I don't care where I sleep as long as I know I deprived Maggie of something she loves soooo desperately.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

............................

I feel bad about not letting Maggie on the bus after I told her she could. But Sarah's voice was amazing. I swore it was an Angels voice. I would marry her if it was legal. The thing that confused me was how did she harmonize with herself? Man I'm an idiot she can't harmonize with herself. But if she's the one with the voice then the harmonizer doesn't count right?

Anyway maybe I can get her to sing for me.

.......About 10 minutes later....

STOP THE BUS NOW!

I just found out this entire time Sarah wasn't the singer so Paul drive her back home. She refused to tell us the actually singer so I guess I have to find the voice myself I thought I should just invite Maggie again when I was walking up to her room I heard the voice. But It can't be maggie right? I mean I've heard her song before and it never sounds like that. But then again she never really tried to sound good on front of me most times she just screeched to the car music for fun. I walk into her room to find Lucy and her sitting there singing so beautiful they sound like one Angelic voice.

Well that explains the harmony.

When Maggie turned down my offer to join me on tour I was shocked.

She pulled me aside and explained. "you only have room for either me or lucy. We both know you two love each other I think you should choose her ask her to be your girlfriend and I'll stay here and live a normal life. When you get back we will pick up where we left off. But singing is your dream not mine." she kissed my cheek then walked away leaving me there stunned but proud to call her my sister.

I think I'm gonna end it and start another one. It will be about a siter and her brother another one wih harry styles but it won't be about her dancing. It will be similar to this one. Comment and let me know if you would read my new story if I made one and let me know your thoughts on this thanks.