Teriffying night

Harry's POV

----------------

I woke up an hour later to Lucy shaking me awake. Tears were streaming down her face!

"What's wrong babe?" I asked "it's Maggie Lou and I don't know what's wrong. She must be having a dream but she's not waking up. He tried carrying her out he laid her on the family floor rug... Help us." That last art came out as a whisper... I jumped out of bed and ran to the living room the sight i Saw was frightening.

She was violently shaking sweating terribly. She kept mumbling stuff and every once in a while let out an ear piercing scream. I walked over to her and started to sing... It didn't work though. She kept tossing and turning Louis and Lucy told me how she freaked out allot more when they touched her. I placed my hand on her forehead. She tensed at first but calmed down after about a second. I remember her saying she felt comfortable under my touch but uncomfortable when other guys touched her.

I started to sing to her again holding her in my lap and rocking her back and forth. Lucy and Louis looked stunned when she started to calm down. After awhile she woke up. I just held her while she cried. When she finished I didn't even say a word I sat her on the couch and walked into our room. I grabbed a blanket and walked back to the living room. I tucked her in then walked back to the kitchen I made tea and when it was finished I poured her a cup. I walked back in with all of our cups. I sat on the couch and pulled her into my lap. "I think it's a good idea for you to see a councilor." I said she paled when I said that. "Just one time and ill stay in the room the whole time if you want I just think it would be good to get some professional advice... It's up to you." She seemed to think about it for a while then nodded her head and for the first time all night she talked "ok." I got up and called for a female doctor to see me Maggie Louis and Lucy. All us older three would go in separately to talk about Maggie and what we have noticed and what she is like. Then ill go in just me and her later. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

A/N please comment and read my other books.