when i look at you

hey guys started another story along with this and through the glass. however this is not a fan-fiction and not even close to these plots. please check it out. i think you will like it. its called when i look at you the summery is below.

Laurens P.O.V.

____________

It has been two weeks since i ran away from home. i wasn't abused and i actually was treated so well that everything was done for me. thats the reason i left i never get to experiment and try things for myself. i never had a boyfriend to love me or a bully to pick on me. i never had a chance to get banged up and have kids. i was just an average girl. my parents kept me strangled and safe in the house. but i wanted to live i wanted to make mistakes for myself.

i was now walking to my new apartment. i had just left work and I make a decent amount of money. i was now going to try and live for myself. i wasn't going to mess this up. i was going to stay alive. i was going to live a great life independent.

as i was walking i saw two little kids they were twins. a boy and a girl. they were about 6 years old. they looked like they hadn't been bathed in years. i decided to walk up to the boy. he had tears on his face but you could tell he was trying not to look weak.

i pulled him into a hug and he sat there and cried. then his sister woke up from her nap and noticed this. i smiled at them sweetly and decided i would ask them some questions. "whats your names?" the girl answered for her tired brother "we don't have any. mommy and daddy put us up for adoption and said they don't love us they told us to fine our own way to da orphanage." they looked in need of help. "well how would you like to live with me i will take care of you and will be your new mommy.?" their eyes lit up and i grabbed both their hands and headed for the adoption center. when i got there they looked into their files and agreed that i could take the kids. they needed the kids to have names. i asked both kids what they wanted their name to be the boy said ocean and i agreed. the little girl said she couldn't think of one. i asked her what she liked. the little girl said she loved birds. "my favorite are the beautiful tiny birds." she told me. i remembered a little bird that built a nest in our backyard my dad gave it the name Eileen because it meant beautiful bird. "how about Eileen?"i asked the little girl. "i like it." was her reply. then we all decided to stop at the store. and pick up some of the necessary items that they would need. we has a big truck take the furniture to my house.

i live in a big apartment. it has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a tv room. it was all i could afford being that i had only been working two weeks. my job got me a decent paycheck. I'm taking college online. i wanna be a singer. so my job is singing at a fancy hotel. they pay decent money. anyway the kids seemed very happy with the apartment.

i made dinner and we all ate. when we were done we dcidd to decorate their rooms. i think i was falling in love with these two little ids. scratch that. i know I'm falling in love with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did you think let me knowplease read that and through the glass thank you