Pyramid

Sorry it's been forever!!!!!! I know I'll get better please keep reading though...

Maddies POV

-------------------

We all walked in getting ready for pyramid. It's obvious Maggie's going to be on the top. I mean she came in first and second. Or at least that is what I thought. I walk into the studio first sing alone by myself. My mom and I try and get here first so Abby will know how dedicated I am. I look up at the spots on the pyramid like I always do. This time there were 9 spots and normally there are 8. It was sorta designed like this ....

#1

First

Second third fourth

Fifth. Sixth. Seventh. Eighth

Maybe she added someone new and she automatically put them above Maggie so she would not get too comfortable with her spot.... Ya that has to be it... I hope that is it. Maggie always gets favored I get she is a good dancer but so am I. Maybe it has to do with how I treat Maggie. But I'm not gonna change Maggie deserves to be treated the way she is no one loves her....

I heard nick was going to join us for a duet with someone this week. Maybe he is on the top...

Abby's POV

---------------

Everyone listen up

Bottum row from right to left- Maddie Mackenzie Kendle Nia

Your behavior was unexceptable we are a team and you need to start acting like one.

Middle row from right to left - Paige Chloe Brooke

Outstanding job no criticism

Top- Maggie your dance was flawless you scored first and second... That's all I could ask for.

Maddie

----------

Yes she is not on the top top!!!!! Finally she does not get everything!

"And the very top is also Maggie." Spoke to soon of course Abby would put her twice.

"I put Maggie at the top not for scoring back to back but for her passion if dance. When other moms or kids are picking on you kids you run and cry about it. When Maggie heard those words coming from her own teammates she ran she cried but she danced for about 8 hours almost and she created her own dance. It was flawless no mistakes at all. She took all that negative energy and danced she really showed what a true dancer does they put their heart and soak into dance. You guys can hate her as much as you want but that won't get you anywhere in life. You should take lessons from her."

Those words coming from Abby stung I'm not gonna lie. Though I hate Maggie so much Abby's right I should watch my attitude and I should take advice from Maggie.

You know the old saying

-Keep your friends close but your enemy's closer.- That's what I will live by.

Maggie's POV

------------------

I didn't deserve to be on top twice all the girls will hate me now!!!!!!!!

That's all that ran through my mind even after Abby told me about my dances and about everything else they were still the only thing I thought about.

Dances

Duet about a boy and a girl in love.---- nick and Maggie

Duet about two girls in love but their parents don't want them together- brook and Maggie

Trio about sticking together- Chloe Maggie brook

Group- climbing mountains

Solo- Maddie

Miss Abby told me that the one with nick will be a challenge because I'm too young to know love and the one with Brooke will be a challenge because I don't love girls but she thinks I need a challenge. The group and trio should be easy acting wise. I just hope I don't blow it and its an easy week for once in my life.

A/N please don't hate me for not updating I have been crazy busy and honestly I was waiting to see how many people commented I have been loosing allot of readers lately. My grandfather was not well he was in the hospital due to his heart that definitely kept me busy again I'm sooo sorry!!!! QUESTIONS FOR YOU!!!!

- what are your thought on Maddie??

-what are your thoughts on Maggie?

-how do you want harry to react to the moms and everything that happened last weekend?

REMEMBER!!!!!!!! The moms don't know about her past yet.... Maybe they might find out and feel a little guilty.