Attack

IMPORTANT::::: please follow NoForBullies_ICare4U

A note from them:

HI! I made this account to show people who are bullied that there's someone out there who cares for them so show that u care too plz by following me and give me a shoutout on ur stories and if u want a follow back just tell me thx for ur support bye! :) <33

It's important bullying is a huge problem, my sister is a victim... Lets stop it now!!!!! Please follow and if you do message me done and I will personally follow you and give you a shout out!!!!!

Maggie's POV

------------------

I woke up thanks to the stupid sun peering through my window. How did I get in my bed last night. I know I fell asleep last night, but so did harry. We were on the couch so why am I in my bed... Alone. Where's harry. My breath quickens and I start freaking out. My breath shortened, i felt the pounding of my heart, and the aching chest pain.

My vision got cloudy and my touts got all jumbled I was able to scream once before I couldn't make a noise I heard feet running in to my room but I couldn't focus on who it was. I heard a husky voice I recognized speaking. He told me to put my arms out In front of me and focus on squeezing my fists closed then opening them.

I slowly started to calm down. I was crying now. I always end up crying are a panic attack it scares me. I heard my brother singing isn't she lovely and. Cuddled into him. When I calmed down. I wiped down my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't know how I got here or why I was in new cloths and I got scared." I explained.

"Oh baby it's fine. Lucy and I came in last night and saw you two on the couch. Lucy woke up harry and I Carried you to bed and figured you should get changed so I changed you.. I hope you don't mind." Louis explained.

"Oh thanks Louis. I'm sorry I freaked out." I apologized again.

"It's fine really babe."

After our eventful morning I got up and took a shower. When I got out Lucy had laid cloths out for me. I quickly put them on. Lucy came in and did my hair and nails. When I was all ready i went into the Harry's room and helped him pack his suitcase. When he was done I helped Louis then walked into my room and finished packing mine with the help from the two guys.

The doorbell rang so I ran to grab it. The three other members were standing right outside my door. They walked in after saying hello. Niall went for the kitchen, Zayne headed to the couch, and Liam walked into my room and grabbed my suitcase for me. When everyone was packed we made our way out to the tour bus. Paul explained that most of the time we would stop and stay in a hotel for one night. But occasionally we would have to sleep in the bus. We all nodded getting excited for the upcoming event

A/N it wasn't exactly all the comments I asked for but I'm being extra nice. I know it's crappy but if you do what I ask below another better and longer update will be posted I already wrote it!!!!

10 comments and votes plus two people following the user below before next update!! Comment done when you have followed this user.

@NoForBullies_ICare4U