sixty-four || bohemian rhapsody

the song for this chapter is "Bohemian Rhapsody," by Queen, you'll know when to play it :)

here is another chapter trailer! let me know what you think! 

***********

Harry

   Hearing Harvey's name over the loudspeaker was enough to sober me up mentally entirely.

   The message of the song was clear enough for everyone in the group to understand exactly what we needed to do. We needed to run.

   Everyone else in the crowd was busy enjoying the song, not a worry in the world as to what the message behind it was, as they were all too drunk to care.

   Our group turned to look at me for answers, and I directed my stare at Leo.

   "How the fuck did he even know we were here?" I yelled over the loud noises within the walls of the bar.

   He looked at me frantically. "I have no fucking clue, Styles!" He replied, his words doing nothing to soothe the panic I felt.

   "Did you pay with a credit card? Did you tell anyone else what you were doing tonight?" I tried, looking around and scanning the crowd for a familiar and unwelcomed face.

   He shook his head adamantly. "No, I only paid with cash, and I didn't tell anyone else where I was going or what I was doing. When I left the house, I simply told security I'd probably be back late," he assured me.

   I let a frustrated sigh fall off my lips, glancing down at Finley, who was still grasping my hand tightly and looking up at me in concern.

   I looked back to the group who was still looking at me for instruction. 

   "We need to get out of here. Now. I'll call an Uber," I decided, pulling my phone out of my pocket to pull up the app, but Finley grabbed my hand with her free one.

   I frowned down at her in confusion.

   "I can drive," she spoke confidently, and I scrunched up my face.

   "Finley, let me just call a cab-" I began, but she cut me off.

   "No. I can drive. I'm sober. You can breathalyze me when we get into the car, and you'll see I'm telling the truth. None of you guys can drive, and if we take an Uber, we can't control how fast we can go. I can get us out of here quicker," she urged, and I pursed my lips together at her words.

   "She's right," Leo contributed, and I rolled my eyes as I looked at him before glancing back down at Finley.

   "We don't have enough seats though," I reminded her, and she let out a large breath of air.

   "It's fine, people can sit on laps, and some people could even sit in the trunk. I am the only one who can make a sober decision right now, and so, I'm making it. Give me the keys. I am driving," she insisted, and I opened up my mouth to protest again, but she gave me a glare that made me decide against it, holding her palm open and waiting for me to hand her the keys.