The Gambler of fate

"The rules are simple, we each have a time bar, you want me to run out before you do," Luxord said as he pointed to a wall with a bar with my name above it and one with his name above it.

I struck first, but I noticed I didn't do that much damage. Luxord started to laugh and attacked back "Are you even trying?" Luxord teased. 

"I'm not. I'm trying to lose my heart" I said sarcastically. The battle went on for 30 minutes when I glanced at the time bars, both were halfway empty. " You're stronger than you look, kid," He said.

"You're strong too, for an old man," I shot back.  After 10 minutes, I stole a glance at my time, mine was almost empty, and his timer was still half-empty. 

"No," I said to myself. "I will not lose to him,"

"Are you scared?" Luxord teased. 

"hardly" I lied. Even though I knew that I was going to lose, I still kept going. 

"How cute, you're still trying to win, how pathetic, 5 minutes passed You ready to lose boy?" Luxord smiled. I sighed and took one last look at the time bars. My time was up.

 "You lose, Luxord said, "now your heart is mine, come with me, you need to pay your debt" "Fine, I said. I took his hand, and he led me through a portal.

"Hey look the gambler is back," Axel announced. Luxord led me to a room, and As we walked I felt ice-cold and pain and fainted. I woke up in a small white room. Should we send him to the simulation town while we still have access to it?" Luxord asked. 

"Yes." An unfamiliar voice said the new person laughed, "Hello, Spark. I'm Vexen." The new person said. Luxord came behind me and put me into a machine, Vexen started typing something into the computer and everything went white.

I opened my eyes, I was in the forest outside the old mansion, already knowing my way I walked into town. I decided to go to the usual spot, but stopped midway there, "right, they forgot about me" I said turning away. As I walked away, I saw Seifer and his gang, but knowing them I walked past, "Hey kid, come over here" Seifer called.