Character card

Character info

Name: Arxpks

Title- The showman

Class- illusionist, shapeshifter

Weapon-keyblade

Basic magic ability description

Able to change into lesser nobody keeping his strength

Abilities similar to Zexion but can only control a 25 by 23-meter rectangle

And with physical contact (ex, handshake, high-five, simply brushing their arm when passing) he can turn into them or someone from their memories (sibling, parents, lover, or friends) perfectly replicating their appearance and voice. However, he would only have basic memories like the person's core memories(name, age, date of birth, relationship to other people, where they live, and parents) and all memories from the past year.

Variations

Illusion Embodiment-The user becomes the embodiment or personification of illusions, granting them absolute control over all illusions.                                                                                    Illusion Energy Manipulation - manipulate illusion energy.                                                                        Illusory Power Replication- able to make a duplicate (see details below)                                                Illusion Multiply- gives the illusion that there is more of an object or attack than there actually is.                                                                                                                                                                                        Mental Hallucination - create illusions that one person can see.                                      Psychosomatic Illusion - create illusions that are so realistic and powerful that they can cause physical effects on the target.                                                                                                                          Selective Illusions - induce illusions onto specific targets without affecting others. Illusion projection- can only control a 25-meter by 23-meter rectangle and create an illusion in that space                                                                                                                                                                Disappearing- able to make it seem like he has vanished.                                                                        Illusion multiply-  The illusion that there is more of an object or attack than there actually is.    

Techniques(deffinsive)

Disappearing- able to make it seem like he has vanished                                                                           Illusion multiply- can create the illusion that there is more of an object or attack than there actually is                                                                                                                                                            Transformation -                                                                                                                                                        Illusion Physiology -

Techniques(offensive)

Illusion multiply- give the illusion that there is more of an object or attack than there actually is 

Illusion Transformation-

Limitations

May have to limit the number of mental powers to control the illusion.

May be unable to create accurate illusions, such as making things that don't exist or situations that would never happen in a million years. One common mistake is misplacing a feature on a person or forgetting to add shadows to their forms.

Psychosomatic Illusion can only replicate themselves and they aren't very durable

People may be able to distinguish a fake illusion by telling which one is a threat, after a long period of fighting the illusions.