The puppet & The puppet master

Both Zexion and Xemnas left, leaving me in the dull room alone, a few hours past and someone came in, a tall red-haired man came in "you alright kid" he asked smiling. "why do you care" I snapped. "I remember you, Axel, you are the one reason I ended up in this mess in the first place!" Axel frowned and headed for the door "don't let them win" he called. shortly after he left I slowly trudged back to my room. I saw no one, which was odd because normally I saw at least six people walking the halls, when I entered my room I collapsed on the bed finally got my first real rest in days, as I was laying on my bed I overheard a conversation, "you sure he'll end up like us" asked a female voice, which I recognized as Larxene's, "patience Larxene unless you want to be the one to torment him." Xemnas said. "Fine, I will, and I'll break him before Zexion does." Larxene huffed. The next month was absolute h---, Larxene showed no mercy, even when I was on the floor wheezing and coughing. " You're weak, you brat, NOW GET UP" she yelled. impatient, she summoned lightning as shocked me.

Finally, after 12 months, Xemnas made his second appearance"You've really done a number on him Larxene, the poor thing is hanging on to what little light he has left." he yanked me up by my shirt, "Just give in boy, it will save us a lot of trouble and you a lot of unnecessary pain." I pulled myself free and punched him, "I will never give you what you want." I spat. he smirked "we will see about that. Larxene, find Zexion and tell him to join you in the mission to get the boy's heart." The very next day I blacked out, "mission complete" they said, the sound of footsteps faded.

I woke up groggy from sleep, I was in my room which was still pure white. I waited in the room for half an hour until a tall man came in and handed me a black cloak which I put on, then I was taken to a room with 15 tall chairs, "welcome number XV, Arxpks, the keyblade's chosen one" the man on the tallest chair looked at me." take a seat" I walked over the lowest chair and sat, instantly the chair shot up. I didn't remember what the rest of the meeting was about, but after two people brought me back to my room "how long do you think this will last" asked the shorter one " you know him being all zombie-like?" "the boss said about two to three weeks, so we'll have to keep him safe until then." The three weeks passed by slowly, but eventually, I gained full conciseness "Oh, Good you're wake" said a cloaked person. "my name is Roxas" I looked at him confused "uh, I'm Arxpks" I said. Roxas turned around and waved at the tall man who just entered " hey Axel, he is awake" I glared at him, "what are you doing here," Roxas looked at Axel confused "Axel, what did you do to him?"

Axel's smile vanished "let's just say I'm part of the reason why he is a nobody." Axel turned to me, " I'm supposed to train you today, so let's go to Twilight Town." I got out of bed and walked right by him "Fine, You can train me". We stepped out of a corridor, "Look Arx, I'm sorry, I didn't know that this would happen" Axel said. "I thought we are training" I snapped. "Right, let me see what you got," he said while summoning his weapon. I focused on summoning mine, finally, a weird-looking weapon appeared in my hand. grinning he leaped toward me and attacked, I blocked with ease "Look, kid, I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen to you." I stopped, "you must be joking" he sighed. "I'm not...how about I treat you to some ice cream after this?"

After training Axel practically dragged me to the clock tower and handed me some ice cream "here, I hope you enjoy it." I reluctantly took it, "Look, Axel, I still don't fully trust you, but I accept your peace offering" not long after he asked me about what my life was like before he ruined it, " I lived a very simple life. I wanted to leave the island to look for adventure and danger, but I never thought that they would find me." We came out of the corridor talking and smiling, Roxas walked over to us " I'm glad you two are friends" Later that day I officially met Roxas and Xion, Axel's other friends, "Arx this is Roxas and Xion, Xion, Roxas meet Arx" both of them smiled and waved, "nice to meet you."