False friends, false town

I casually walked over "What do you want Seifer?" I asked. laughing he looked at Fuu and Rai "This kid has heard of me, I'm famous!" Seifer said smiling. He turned to me "You can hang with me kid" I smiled, realizing Hayner was wrong about Seifer being mean. "Cool, thanks and I used to live here," I said. "My other friends decided to ditch me", Seifer gave me a friendly smile. "Why you seem like a cool guy?" He questioned. After that day I hung out with Seifer and his gang, a week had passed since then, but I still felt cold and empty. I enjoyed. Seifer gang. are hung out in the Sandlot did struggle matches, went to sunset terrace. Home. A few weeks went by, and I started to notice Olette Watching me. I walked up to Olette, "can I help you" I asked annoyed. "no, I noticed that you were alone" She stammered.

Olette and I talked over the next few days after Seifer went home. But one day Seifer found out that I had been hanging out with Olette."Look Spark, you seem like a cool guy, but you can't hang out with someone from the other gang you can't hang with us anymore, go" "b-but Seifer, I thought we were friends. and you have known me for a month now! So what's the real reason?" I yelled. Seifer signed. "You've been acting strange and Fuu, Rai, Vivi, and I are kind of Scared because you have a dark and cold arua" I looked at him Shocked, I knew who to blame for that,..fine I'll leave- I said fighting back tears I went to the clock tower and found my old-old friends. Hayner, Pence, and my ex-girlfriend Olette talking, laughing, and eating ice cream. Pence looked down "Hey Olette it's your boyfriend" he teased."want to join us" "sure, I guess" I called back.

"listen Spark, if you are going to date one of my friends, we know need to know more about you," Hayner said. Everyone turned toward me, wanting to know all about me." fine, my name is Spark, and a year and a half ago I lived on an island with my twin brother and two of my friends, My home was destroyed so I moved here, alone, also I'm not interested in date her. I said. "Cool," Pence said, he looked as if he had a million questions for me. I turned to Olette "Yeah, that is kinda cool" she said frowning. "so, are you an orphan? "asked Hayner intrigued. "what happened to your brother and friends?" Olette asked concerned. I looked down "No I'm an orphan, I was separated from my parents, and I don't know what happened to my brother or friends"