First mission

"So when does my training end?" I asked. "when the superior deems you ready." Axel answered, " it took me two years for me to get mine "After we finished our ice cream I turned to Axel again. "what are we?" I asked. His face lost all expression, "we're nobodies heartless, emotionless beings, but when we complete kingdom hearts, we will get hearts and be complete. When someone becomes a nobody they have the memories of when they were human, but they are not the same person. "not long after we all headed back to base, the next day I decided to find my friends from the island, I searched many worlds but had no luck. Finally, I portaled to a beautiful city, which was in ruins, I walked over to a tall guy with long spiked hair, "excuse me, where am I" he turned around and smiled "you're in Hollow Bastion." he said. "are you looking for anyone?", "yeah, I'm looking for a goofy kid named Sora, have you seen him?" he looked surprised, " No I haven't seen him since I was in Traverse Town, what's your name by the way?" "I'm Arxpks, Sora is an old friend of mine." "Why don't you come over to the restoration committee's place, you can wait for Sora there." We entered an odd-looking building that had umbrellas on the roof. "you work here?" I asked kind of shocked. " Hey, Leon, who's that?" asked a cheerful girl. "Hi Yuffie, this is Arxpks, he is one of Sora's friends," Leon said, he turned to me." want to stay and wait for Sora to come?" " no thanks, it would be best if I left anyway," I said as I walked out the door.

I stepped out of the portal and was greeted by Axel, " You're finally back, oh the superior wants to speak with you." I smiled " that is good to know, thanks, Axel." The walk to his room felt long, I enter his room " you wanted to see me" Xemnas look up " ah yes Arxpks, I think you are ready for your first mission. You will be assigned as a double agent of sorts, Go to Castle Oblivion and work with both groups"