F͜͡O͜͡U͜͡R͜͡

YOU

"WAAA!!!"

"Sweetheart?!" She ask concerned and kneel down to me "Hey hey it's alright come here" she picks me up bridal style "I'll remember your face and kill you someday" she says to the girl and walks to our bags, and grabs them while holding me and walking out the café, I wrap my arms around her while sobbing hard as I nuzzle into her neck. "Shhh it's okay baby" she whisper and walks towards her car, I sniffle as tears roll down my cheeks as I inhale her scent. "Shhh" she tries to calm me down "We're going home now" she unlocks her car with me still in her arms as she puts the bags in the truck, I nod my head slowly as I continue crying softly as I wrap my arms more around her neck.

She close the truck and thinks about one thing a bit "Fuck it" she opens her door and gets in and puts me in her lap so I am cuddling her and puts the seatbelt over the both of us, I nuzzle more in her neck cuddling her more as I continue crying softly not making any noise. "Shhh it's alright baby" she starts the engine and starts driving, I pull on her shirt slowly as I lick my tears off my lips. She continues driving "It's okay baby we're almost there". "Suckies" I whisper pulling more on her shirt, "Of course baby just be careful so no one sees my boob" she says softly and continues driving. I nod and pull her shirt up, pulling her bra cup down and wrapping my lips around her nipple...sucking softly.

She bite's her lip and tries not to moan while driving, I continue sucking as I start calming down a little. She lets a moan slip as she focused on the road, I continue sucking softly as I calm down more...breathing softly. She licks and bites her lips as she drives down the street to her house, I sigh softly not letting go of her nipple as my hand grabs her boob softly. She lets out a moany breath and feels herself getting a little wet but lets me continues, I wrap my arms around her waist still sucking on her nipple softly.

She parks her car in front of her house "Baby we're here", I let go of her nipple putting my head back on her shoulder...licking my lips.

She dresses herself again before opening the door and picking me up bridal style again and stepping out, I wrap my arms around her neck...nuzzling into her neck. She takes her keys out and closes the door..she walks to the truck and takes out our bags before locking her car and walking to her door, I sigh softly inhaling her scent as I wipe my tear stained face.

She unlocks the door and steps in with me..she closes and locks the door behind us before she walks into the kitchen and puts our bags on the counter, I lick my lips as she carries me. She starts walking upstairs with me and into the bedroom where she takes both of our shoes off and lays down on the bed...she puts my head on her chest and cuddles me, I wrap my arms around her...melting into her touch and scent. She cuddles me and plays with my hair, I sigh softly as I look up at her. She smiles at me softly, I move up nuzzling my head in her neck..kissing her cheek softly.

She blushes a little before she leans her head to the side and kisses me softly, I kiss back melting into the kiss as I sigh softly. She puts a hand behind my head and pulls me closer to her, I moan softly as I put my hand in her hair tangling it together. She licks over my bottom lip and sighs softly, I open my mouth for her granting her access. She gently pushes her tongue into my mouth and moans softly as her tongue meets mines, I moan softly feeling myself get wet as my tongue collides with hers.

She moans and pulls me on top of her while kissing, I moan/sigh softly into the kiss as she pulls me on top of her. She moans softly and kisses me more passionately, I smile softly into the kiss as she kisses me more passionately...I kiss back passionately as I cup her face pulling her closer to me. She flips us over and moans..kissing down my jaw, I moan tilting my head giving her more space as I feel myself dripping. She groans softly into the kiss as she feels herself ruining her panties..she backs up and pulls my shirt off before she starts to kiss my neck, I giggle happily as I moan softly as she kisses my neck...I moan louder as I feel my core throbbing.

She slowly places wet kisses down my body and crawls between my thighs, I look down at her biting my lip softly. She looks up at me while she kiss down..reaching my skirt and pulling it down and taking it off, I bite my lip as I watch her and she leaves me in my underwear.

reaching my skirt and pulling it down and taking it off, I bite my lip as I watch her and she leaves me in my underwear

She kisses down between my thighs..skipping my center, I whine bucking my hips closer to her. She chuckles and pulls my panties down with her teeth, I moan softly spreading my legs wide.
-------------------