T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

(EDGING, SMUT, AND PORN)

YOU

"MOMMY!"

She pumps her fingers slowly inside me "Yes baby?", "Faster pwease" I whine as I buck my hips on her fingers. She stays in the same pace, "Pweaseee I'll be a good girl" I whine loudly. "You weren't a good girl recently baby" she continues to pump her fingers slow, "I was just in my own way" I pout. "Then why did you hit me yesterday?" she goes a bit quicker but not much, "I didn't mean to I was just a little mad" I say sadly "And I didn't even hit you that hard mommy". "I know it wasn't hard but you did it anyways", "I'm sowyyy" I mumble sadly looking at her with puppy eyes. "Do you promise to be a good girl today and listen to mommy from now on?" she stops her movements

I nod my head eagerly "Me promise", "Good. If you don't, there will be a big punishment and you won't like it" she fingers me hard. I moan loudly as I jerk against her thigh "OH GOD!!", she curls her fingers with every thrust. I feel myself tightening around her fingers "MOMMY!! C-CAN I CUM!??", "No. Hold it" she goes harder and faster. I whine loudly as I try holding in my orgasm "PWEASEEEE!!" I moan out, she pulls her fingers out and licks them clean.

"Mommy why did you stop?" I whine, "That was the punishment baby. I'll let you cum later but now..." she pulls my panties back up "...now I'm gonna make us breakfast". I groan and get off her lap laying down on the floor, "I'll make you some pancakes baby" she walks into the kitchen. I roll my eyes and stand up going to my room grabbing my laptop and walking into the kitchen, she grabs a pan and pancake mix. I sit down placing my laptop on the table and opening it and quickly logging in so she won't see the half naked picture of me as my lock screen, she places the pan on the stove and starts to make pancakes.

I go into google typing in lesbian porn..I turn off my volume and I go to the website clicking on a random video, she continues cooking. I start watching the video as I buck my hips against the chair, she flips the pancake. I watch as the girl sticks her tongue inside the other girl hole as I buck my hips faster, she puts the finished pancake on a plate and makes a second one. I feel myself tightening around nothing as I continue watching the movie, she cooks the pancake. I moan softly putting my hand on my mouth mentally scolding myself.

She stops everything spinning around and snatching my laptop and looking at it, "No mommyyyy!!!" I whine. She closes the laptop and puts it down and turns the stove off before picking my up and putting me on her hip, I pout and I try to get out her her grip "Mommy let me explain before you do anything". "You want to cum so desperately? Fine. Then you'll cum" she lays me down on the bed and rips my panties off, I moan softly and spread my legs looking at her. She buries her face into my folds and pushes her tongue inside me, I moan loudly arching my back as I grip onto her hair pushing her closer "MOMMYYY!!".

She fucks me hard with her tongue and moans into me, I already felt myself tightening around her tongue since I was on edge earlier "AHHH!!!!". She continues in a fast pace, "M-MOMMY CAN ME C-C-CUM?!!". "Oh you wont be able to stop cumming baby" she pushes her tongue back inside me, "WAIT THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN-AHHHHH!!" I cum hard into her mouth. She swallows my cum while she continues and doesn't slow down..she takes her thumb and rub my clit.

My legs shake softly as my back arches more and I lean my head back "DIANE!! OH GOD!", she rubs clit quicker and pushes her tongue in and out faster. "FUCKK!!" I feel myself on edge again as I grip tighter onto her hair, she continues rubbing my clit fast and lets her tongue stroke my g-spot. My legs shake harder as I squirt a little on her head as I start cumming into her mouth, she moans against me and looks up to me and continues. I look down at her with my mouth gape open as I cum again in her mouth "ARUGHHHH!!!!", she moans against me loudly and swallows my cum which had gathered in her mouth and she continues her pace.

"PWEASE MOMMY I CANT!" I moan/whine out, she huffs against me and continues. I huff and lean my head back "MMHMMM!!" I muffle in my mouth, she continues and lets her tongue explore my walls while she put pressure onto my clit. I moan loudly as my legs shake faster and I feel myself on edge "UHHHHHHH!!!", she puts more pressure onto my clit while she rubs it faster and moans against me while her tongue is still thrusting in and out. I cum again in her mouth and I squint all over her hair and face "FUCKING HELLLL!!!!", she moans against me happily and smirks while she continues. "NO NO NO PWEASEEE" I arch my back in frustration.

She decided to let me cum one last time and speeds up her movement, I close my legs capturing her head between my thighs "GOD FUCK MEE!!". She chuckles against me dirtily and continues, I open my legs again opening them wider then before as I buck my hips against her face "OH GOD MOMMY". She rubs my clit with now two fingers and moves her tongue quicker, I feel myself on the edge again "MOMMY IM SO C-CLOSE". she moan against me loudly and pushes her tongue as deep into me as she could possible can go, I scream loudly as I cum into her mouth for the fourth time "JESUSSSS!!!".

She finally slows down and swallows my cum, I breath heavily as my back touches the bed again and I look up at the ceiling. She takes her hand away from my clit and starts to lick me up, I moan softly as I close my eyes biting down on my lip softly. She comes up from my pussy to my face.

"So. Could I satisfy your needs with that?"
-------------------