T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ O͜͡N͜͡E͜͡

YOU

"Can I sit in your lap mommy?"

I ask quietly while giving her puppy eyes, "Yeah sure baby come here" she whispers back. I smile widely and I sit down in her lap resting my head on her shoulder, "I'm scared already" she whispers and chuckles while holding her arms together in front of me stomach. I giggle "Your a big baby mommy" I whisper back, "I know" she whisper and chuckles quietly. I giggle softly as the movie starts and the lights turn off making it dark besides the big screen, she whines and lays her head on my shoulder.

I giggle softly as I wrap my arm around her neck "Ill protect you mommy dont worry" I whisper softly, "Okay" she whisper back. I put my head on top of hers as I watch the movie biting down on my lip "Wait" I say softly putting my head back up, "Huh?" she asked. "I want to take off my jacket" I take off my jacket placing it in the empty seat next to us, "alright but-" the first scary thing comes on the screen "AHHHHHH!" she screams loudly and clings onto me. I laugh softly and I wrap my arms around her "Your alright beautiful" I giggle.

"No that was horrible" she whisper, I chuckle and move in her lap so I'm laying sideways putting my legs on her lap like bridal style but in sitting form sideways. The second scary thing comes on "MAHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screams high pitched and buries her head in my lap, I laugh loudly and stroke her hair gently "Baby your perfectly fine". "No i'm dying" she whisper and puts her hands in front of her face and peek through her fingers, I giggle and pull on her shirt softly "Mommy?" I ask softly. "Yes?" she whispers and continues peeking through her fingers, "Can I have suckies now?" I whisper and poke out my bottom lip.

"Here?" she whispers and looks at me, "Yes here, there's no one even here. There's like 10 people and we're all the way in the back and everyone is in the front and middle". She hesitates ".....What about the punishment? I will have to give you a new one", "I dont care, pweaseee" I whisper poking out my bottom lip giving her puppy eyes. She huffs amused and nods, I giggle and take her jacket off "I need you to be very quiet and dont moan" I whisper. "Ill try" she whispers and winks, I giggle and put her jacket in her hand "Wrap it on top of me so no one will see" I whisper and pull her shirt up taking it off.

She nods and wraps her jacket around us, I pull her bra cup down putting her shirt in my hand and lean down taking her nipple in my mouth sucking softly. She bites her lip and lean her head back against the seat closing her eyes, I look up at her and giggling continuing to suck her nipple as the movie plays in the background. She lets a small moan slip, "Mommy shhhh" I whisper. "S-Sorry baby", "Its alright" I go back to sucking her nipple. She tries to hold it back but she lets another quiet moan slip.

I smirk and stop sucking giving her nipple one last lick before I pull her bra cup back up "All done mommy" I say softly, she whispers in my ear "You made mommy all wet baby". "Sowy mommy" I whisper giving her puppy eyes, "Its okay sweet girl" she smirks and puts her shirt back on. "What if we have sex here?" I whisper and smirk, she smirks and bites her lip "You wanna make mommy feel good?" she whispers and smirks. I nod my head eagerly "I do mommy" I whisper and get off her lap knelling down and grabbing her purse moving it besides me and opening her legs, she bites her lip and smirks while looking down on me.

I unbutton her pants and unzip them before pulling them down to her ankles along with her panties, she smirks and spreads her legs as wide as they can go. I giggle softly and grab her thighs pulling her down more as I bite my lip looking at her moist folds, she holds onto the seat and licks her lips. "Can I mommy?" I look up at her whispering.

"Yes please"
-------------------