T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ E͜͡I͜͡G͜͡H͜͡T͜͡

YOU

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! SHIT! MOTHERFUCKER"

She quickly turns the sink water on cold and puts her hand under it, "FUCK!!" I say proudly and claps my hands.. "No Y/N/N dont say that. Diane are you alright?" Cherry says softly and rubs Diane's back softly "Motherfucker!" I say again proudly and I clap my hands. "Baby dont say that... god shi- damn it" Diane turns her hand a little, "Butz mommy motherfucker" I pout.. "Y/N/N stop, do you need to go to the hospital Diane?" Cherry ask. "no its fine, I'll wrap it up. Baby mommy said that because she burned her hand and she's a grown up. Your little and cant use those words because-" Diane gets cuts off as she turns her hand seeing at least two layers are burned "Oh holy-" Diane cuts herself off, "Come on were going to the hospital" Cherry says and puts me down "Chewwy are you a motherfucker?" I ask her softly and she burst into laughter softly. "Y/N/N baby stop please" Diane says and continues to let the water run over her burned hand.

I whine "motherfucker!" I scream and stomp my feet.. "Hey Y/N/N go sit down like a good girl" Cherry says as I cross my arms over my chest "No twank you", "Baby" Diane turns around and points her finger at me which was burned as well "Stop or I'll give you a punishment you wont like". I whine and sit down on the counter while dangling my feet, "good girl" Diane turns back around to the sink "God that hurts. Cherry flip the pancake please". "I really think we should go to the hospital Diane" Cherry says and walks over to the stove and turns it off, "It'll be fine" Diane says and puts her hand under the water again. "You look like you got two degree burns Diane, how about you Y/N/N.. do you think we should go to the hospital?" Cherry says and ask softly "Yeah yeah goz to the hospitalz" I clap my hands.

Diane sighs "Please help Y/N/N in some clothes", "I already did" Cherry says and giggles. Diane looks over at me "Alright then" she looks at her hand, "Mommy me want suckies" I make grabby hands. Diane leans her head back "But not long we have to go to the hospital I guess" she turns off the water "Come to the bedroom baby. You eat some pancakes in the meantime cherry" Diane walks in the bedroom, Cherry nods her head and turns the stove back on before flipping the pancake.. I get off the counter and I walk towards the bedroom happily.

Diane sits down on the bed and waits for me, I run in the bedroom and close the door and I run to the bed before climbing in her lap. "Come on baby" with her not injured hand she flips her bra cup down, I take her nipple in my mouth while sighing softly.. Cherry finishes the pancake and turns off the stove grabbing a plate and putting the pancake on the plate before grabbing a fork and eating the pancake. She looks at her palm and sighs, I hum softly as I suck harder on her nipple. She sighs and strokes my hair with her other hand, Cherry finishes her pancake and puts the place and fork in the sink.. she walks over to the bedroom door and knocks "Hey guys come on, lets go to the hospital".

"Yeah hold on" Diane calls out.. "Baby you can have suckies after the hospital, okay?", I sigh sadly and let go of her nipple "Otay mommy". "Thanks baby" she fixes her bra and stands up "Come on baby, my hand hurts really bad", "Otay mommy, do you need help putting on clothez?" I stand up. She looks down at herself "No I'll just go like this I guess. Just tie my robe please", I nod my head and tie it tightly so it doesn't fall off or open up "Mez dont want anyone seeing yourz perfect body".

"Me neither. It's yours"
-------------------