F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ T͜͡W͜͡O͜͡

(SMUT)

YOU

"I wanna take your name sooooo bad, just think about it... Y/N Sherman, best name ever"

"It would really suit you baby" she smiles and steps out the car, I giggle and get out also.. closing my door behind me

-Time skip: after we carried all the boxes in-

I put the box down on the floor and I fall down.. laying on the floor, she starts laughing "Come here we have to do something" she picks me up bridal style. I breath heavily as I cling onto her "I need to workout more".

"No problem baby and now..." she starts sprinting out of the house and laughs while holding me tight, "AHHHHH DIANEEE!!" I scream. She laughs hard while running towards the lake and jump in it with me in her arms, I gasp as I come back up "Are you fucking joking?!". She comes back up as well and laughs, "I hate you" I hit her arm softly. "I told you I'll fuck you in here" she smirks and kisses me, I break the kiss "yeah you didn't say let's me pick you up and jump in with you will allll our clothes on and our shoes".

"And?" She chuckles and kisses me again, I break the kiss "anddddd....I don't know" I giggle and go back underwater.. swimming away from her. She goes underwater and swims after me and grabs my leg and laughs, I scream underwater and I go back up "that's not fair!". She comes back up and kisses me, I break the kiss "D come on I'm so tired" I pout and float on top of the water. "Really?" She pouts, "Yes really" I lie and chuckle softly. She sighs and floats on the water, "Baby I'm kidding I'm not tired" I giggle.

She immediately attacks me and kisses me hungrily, I giggle and kiss her back hungrily while wrapping my legs and arms around her. She rips my pants open underwater.. takes them off and throws them out of the lake, I moan softly and I giggle while bucking my hips against hers. She grabs my ass and squeezes it while kissing, I moan loudly and I break the kiss before I take off the rest off my clothes.. leaving me naked and throwing them out the lake. She kisses me again while still fully clothed and starts to rub my clit, I moan loudly into the kiss as I buck my hips against her fingers.

She pushes her fingers into me and thrusts them in and out, I moan loudly while breaking the kiss and putting my head on her shoulder "MMM!!". She goes harder and faster, "OH GOD!! MM I L-LOVE YOU" I moan out as I bounce on her fingers. "I love you too baby" she uses her thumb to circle my clit while she curls her fingers, "UGHHH!!" I lean my head back as I feel myself tightening. "Come on baby your so close. Cum for mommy" she curls her fingers with each thrust.

"OH FUCK!" I start cumming on her fingers "MOMMY!!" I scream as I cum on her fingers while putting my head on your shoulder and breathing heavily, "What was that? Another one?" She smirks and doesn't slow down. "FUCK! I-I DIDNT-UGHHH!!", she kisses my neck and places love bites. I tilt my head to give her room "MMM!! OH GOD!!".

She bites a little harder and moans against my neck while her fingers pump in and out, I moan loudly as I feel myself tighten around her fingers again "ARUGHH!!!". "Cum for mommy" she goes faster and tugs at my earlobe, "MOMMY!!!" i cum on her fingers again as I breath heavily against her shoulder. "Mhhhh good girl" she rides out my high, "Always for you mommy" i whisper and kiss her shoulder.

"Good to know" she smirks and goes slower, I chuckle and kiss up her neck "I love you" i whisper and wrap my arms around her neck. "I love you too. I have a surprise for you but I'm scared you won't like it" she whispers softly, "I'm pretty sure I'll love it D" I giggle and look up at her. She smiles nervously "Alright. I wanna give it to you now before I loose the courage to do it" she chuckles and carries me out and quickly inside because I'm naked, I chuckle and hold onto her. She goes into the bathroom with me and puts me down.

I look around "this is beautiful" I say softly, "I'm glad you like it" she grabs a towel and wraps me in it "Okay come on" she holds her hand out which is shaking a bit

I look around "this is beautiful" I say softly, "I'm glad you like it" she grabs a towel and wraps me in it "Okay come on" she holds her hand out which is shaking a bit. I grab her hand "you okay? Your shaking D". "I'm nervous" she chuckles and lead me into the bedroom, "For what?" I look around "Wow...this fits you" I chuckle.

"Thanks" she breathes out and walk to her nightstand and pulls something out and hides it behind her back as she walks towards me again, I smile softly "come on show me pleaseeeee"

"Oh god okay" she say softly and get down on one knee "Y/N/N. I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I realized I can't live without you anymore. I can't even sleep alone anymore" she nervously chuckles "I need you by my side for the rest of my life" she pulls out a ring from behind her back.

"Will you marry me?"

-------------------