T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ S͜͡E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

(BURNING, MENTION OF ABUSE AND SCARS)

YOU

"Hi Y/N/N..."

She says softly.. "Whatz you wantz? Dontz make me go get mez mommy", "No wait please I just want I talk" I roll my eyes and I open the door wide while stepping aside as she walks in.. I close and lock the door behind her "Mommy sweeping". She nods her head "Can we talk?".. I shrug my shoulders and go into the kitchen gabbing my bowl and walking out going over to the bedroom as she follows me.

I open the door "Youz have to bez quiet" she nods her head while closing the door behind her.. I push Diane over softly and I sit down and she sits down next to me, I turn on the tv and I put on 'Sofia the first'.. "I want to tell you how sorry I am, and I never meant to hurt you" I take a spoonful of my cereal and chew it softly "I don'tz knowz what to say Cherz". Diane wakes up and sniffs the air "What is Cherry doing in our bedroom", "Nothingz mommy, goz backz to sweep" I continue eating my cereal while watching tv and Cherry rubs her sweaty hands on her pants. Diane sits up and looks at Cherry with bags under her eyes and her eyes still red from crying "Well good morning".

"Hi..." Cherry whispers and looks down at her lap playing with her fingers.. "Goodz morning mommy" I take another spoonful of cereal paying good attention to the tv show, "Morning sweetie" Diane kisses my head before leaning against the headboard.. "Did she hit you?" Diane asks Cherry. "No... I broke up with her, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am" Cherry looks up at Diane with her red puffy eyes.. I finish my cereal and put the bowl on the nightstand still watching 'Sofia the first', "Well be glad she didn't. Fucking hurts" Diane says and tears up. Cherry nods her head sadly and grabs Diane's hand softly "I never meant to hurt Y/N/N, I-I dont know why I did" Cherry says softly but sadly, "Mhhh" Diane hums "I dont know what to say. You hit her (you) and I know maybe you didn't mean it. It's just not easy to sort in after you got your back whipped and heard those words afterwards" a tears runs down Diane's face.

Cherry nods her head and squeezes Diane's hand softly "I dont know how you feel but you must know I never meant to hurt her (you) or say those things, and I'm so sorry that she (Mary) did those things to you... you didn't deserve any of that", Diane nods her head and wipes a tear away "It's not me to forgive you. It's Y/N/N's decision if she still want to be your friend. and Mary?" Diane scoffs "I dont even want to spend more of my air with talking about her" Diane wipes more tears and wipes her nose. Cherry nods her head and lets go of Diane's hand as she rubs my hair gently "Hey Y/N/N...".. "Heyz Cherz", "I'm sorry about last night".. "Itz alright, if mommy letz me we can still bez fweinds". Diane nods and stands up "E-Excuse me fore a moment please" Diane whispers and walks out the bedroom.

Cherry nods her head "So what are you watching".. "Sofia the firstz", "Is this your favorite show?".. "Yesz itz me favorite how and mez favorite moviez is princessz and de frogs". Diane walks in the bathroom and forgets to lock the door and lets her robe fall where her ass was as she holds it.. She faces her back to the mirror so she could see her scars as she turns her head over her shoulder and looks at every each one of them and it feels like reliving the nightmare.. she starts to cry and sobs softly while looking at them, "So is Diane your favorite mommy?".. "Whoz Diane?", "Your mommy sill goose" I chuckle softly "Her name not Dianez, its mommy". Diane bites her lips while crying.. she tries to touch them and reach one tracing it and crying more, "Mommy! Wherez are zouz??". "B-Bathroom" she continues tracing the scar she could reach.

"Me be right back Cherz" I stand up and walk over to the bathroom.. I knock on the door softly "Canz mez come in?", "Yeah sure baby" she traces it and cries softly. I open the door and close it behind me before I walk over to her and I kiss her scars softly "Me wove your scarz, they make you look more beautifulz" I say softly but fill with love, "Thank you baby. I just haven't looked at them since a long time ago" she turns around and hugs me. I hug back tightly "Itz alright mommy, no more tears pwease" I cup her face gently and wipes her tears, she sniffles and nods "Do you and Cherry want some pancakes?". "Me had cereal mommy but chewwy might want somez".

"Alright Ill make some, I want some anyways" she picks me up and puts me on her hip, I lick my lips softly and wrap my arms and legs around her before kissing her cheek softly. She smiles and brings me back in the bedroom and sits me down "So Cherry I'm making pancakes. Want some?" she ask and wipes her tears away, "Sure thank you Diane".. "Herz name is mommyyyy" I whine and Cherry giggles softly. "Its okay guys" she chuckles and kisses me softly "I'm gonna make pancakes now", I kiss back and blush softly "Otay be carewul mommy". "Sure baby" she smiles and walks out, "Me need to whange" I stand up and go over to my closet.. "Do you need help?".. "Wes pwease"... I pick out an outfit and Cherry helps me put it on.

Diane wipes her nose and starts to make pancakes, "Twank youz"

Diane wipes her nose and starts to make pancakes, "Twank youz".. "You're welcome Y/N/N, do you want to stay in here or go somewhere else?".. "Me wanna see mama cook" she nods her head and picks me up putting me on her hips as she walks out with me into the kitchen. Diane puts the pan on the hot stove and puts her hand next to it forgetting it was hot and burning her already injured hand which let her let out a bloody scream.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! SHIT! MOTHERFUCKER"
-------------------