F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ O͜͡N͜͡E͜͡

(SMALL MASTURBATING)

YOU

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." I say softly while looking down at our hands, "You sure? You seem really shaken up and I saw the dead bodies" she laughs softly. "I just....didn't think this day can get any worse" i whisper and unlock my car, "Yeah me too. But now we will go home and pack" she kisses my head and get in the car. I smile softly and blush as I get in the car putting in seatbelt and starting the car, she puts her seatbelt on and sighs. "I think I should change up my car a little" I giggle and reverse out the parking lot.

"Why would you?" she chuckles, "I just want a hello kitty theme, and also I had this design for a while and I'm kinda sick of it" I chuckle and start driving on the roads. "Alright then" she chuckles and puts hand on my upper thigh, I smile softly "I have a friend who can do it for free, we go way back in high school. And I used to have a crush on him before I found out I was gay but he didn't know that because I was scared to tell him because he was gay" I chuckle softly. She chuckles and rubs from my outer to inner thigh.. close to my center, I moan softly and clear my throat "are you trying to get us in a car crash?". "No? I have no idea what you're talking about" she smirks and gives my thigh a squeeze.

I chuckle and turn the street to my house "oh I'm sure you do mommy", "Maybe" she rubs her hand over my clothed center. I buck my hips against her hand and moan softly as my core starts throbbing and dripping, she continues and grins. I whine and bite my lip softly.. I park my car in the driveway and I quickly turn off my car and take my seatbelt before getting out and running to the door unlocking it and running in, she licks and bites her bottom lip before running after me. I go in the bedroom and close the door and I hide in my closet being very quiet, "Babyyy? Where are you?" she calls out and chuckles. I stay quiet putting my hand in my mouth as I hide in my closet in the dark.

"Baaaaaabyyyyy?" she calls out and stands in the hallway, I giggle quietly as I smell my scent all around me. "Hmm" she sums to herself "Ahhhh" she starts moaning, I widen my eyes and I chuckle softly. She walks in the living room and sits down on the couch before slipping her hand into her panties and interfering three fingers into her "AHH!", I get out the closet and I open my door before running in the living rom and taking her hand out "Absolutely not!". "Well you didn't come out" she smirks and bites her lip before going to lick her fingers clean.

"Noooo!" I whine and grab her hand quickly and shoving her fingers in my mouth.. sucking on them, she smirks and bites her lip.. letting me suck on her fingers. I let my fingers go and I roll my eyes "Come on, your helping me pack" I pull her up gently, "Alright baby" she stands up with my help. "I have boxes in the basement" I giggle.

Her thoughts: Basement.... Basement.... Basement.

"O-Okay lets go then", I giggle and grab her hand before pulling her towards a door in the back of my house, she gets a little sweaty but pushes it aside and walks with me. I open the door and turn on the lights before walking down the stairs with her "So this is my basement".

She looks around "This doesn't look like a basement baby", "Well it is, I just decorated" I giggle and go to a closet door

She continues standing in the middle of the room.. not wanting to go in the closet, I open the closet which is filled with cardboard boxes.. I take them all out and they fall on the floor leaving the closet empty.. I close the closet door and kick the boxes near her "Can you help me please?". "Sure" she starts picking them up, "Thank you, sorry did you have a panic attack? I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking". "Its okay baby and no I didn't have one. I probably would've got one if this would've looked like a regular basement" she chuckles and picks up more boxes, I giggle and pick up more boxes "Well i'm sorry, I'm a little and I like to decorate everything with pink D". "No I like it" she chuckles and picks up more boxes.

"Why thank you my lady" I chuckle and pick up the last boxes, she chuckles "Okay lets go and pack your stuff" she walks out the basement. I walk behind her before turning off the light and closing the door with my foot "I probably wont need all these boxes so you can use the extra ones", "Alrighty" she places the boxes on the floor in the hallway. I place the boxes on top making them all fall and slide off each other "Wow thank you for propagating boxes" I pout, "Oh baby" she chuckles a bit.

-Time skip: all done packing my house-

"Okay that was the last box" she said and puts the last box in the car, "Is this what dying feels like?" I say out of breath. "No baby, dying feels worse" she kisses my head and takes my car keys, "Good to know, okay now we need to go to your house and pack your stuff". "Oh I have stuff there baby, dont worry. We can get the rest another time. Lets just go", "Okay" I chuckle and get in the passenger seat before putting on my seatbelt. She puts on her seatbelt and starts to drive, I take off my shirt.. leaving me in my bra. "Baby what do you think your doing?!" she ask while driving.

"I'm hot! And sweaty!" I giggle and roll down the window, "Alright. You can be glad no one ever drives these streets" she starts to drive into a pet of the city which were in the words. "And what if people did?" I smile softly, "I would've made you put that shirt back on" she drives through the forest. "Yeah sureeeee" I giggle and look out the window, "Yeah!" she drives further into the forest. I giggle as the wind messes up my hair, she sighs happily as the house comes into the view.

"This is so beautiful" I screamed happily, "I'm glad you like it" she says and smiles widely

"This is so beautiful" I screamed happily, "I'm glad you like it" she says and smiles widely. "God I never thought I would move, I thought I would stay in that house for the rest of my life", "Nope" she pops the p and laughs softly. "Well i'm glad because I hated that house" I laugh softly.

"And now we are here" she chuckles "Hey Y/N/N cam I ask you something?", "Yeah sure, of course" I take off my seatbelt. She takes off her seatbelt as well and turns the engine off "When we get married, would you take my name or should I take yours?" she ask and bites her lip while smirking.

"I wanna take your name sooooo bad, just think about it... Y/N Sherman, best name ever"
-------------------