N͜͡I͜͡N͜͡E͜͡

YOU

"Can I color with you?"

"Of course mommy" I grab her a coloring book and I hand it to her "I didn't draw in all the pages so there's some empty ones", "Alright" she smiles and starts to color. I smile happily as I color with her..sticking my tongue out the side of my mouth concentrating, she bites her lip while she colors. I finish coloring and I clap my hands happily. "I'm done too!" she smiles widely and shows me her drawling.

"Wowz" I widen my eyes "Me turn" I show her my drawling, "You did great baby" she smiles and kisses my head

"Wowz" I widen my eyes "Me turn" I show her my drawling, "You did great baby" she smiles and kisses my head. "Thank you mommy, youz did too" I blush softly while smiling softly.

 "Thank you mommy, youz did too" I blush softly while smiling softly

"Thanks" she puts the color book down and lays back down on the bed..trying to crack her back cause it hurts, "Mommy no!" I pout. "I'm sorry baby my back hurts" she continues trying to crack it.

"Mommy stop!" I grab her hand pulling on it so she would stop, "But my back hurts baby" she says softly. "Letz me give you back massagez" I poke out my bottom lip, "Are you sure? You don't have to do that for mommy baby", "I wantz to, pweaseeee" I give her puppy eyes while sticking my lip out. She sighs ".....Fine", I giggle and put the coloring books and markers on the table "Shirtz off and way on your stomach". "You know...baby it's not that bad" she says and looks down.

"Mommy pweaseee" I whine, she sighs "Fuck it" she mumbles to herself and takes off her shirt slowly and lay down on her stomach. I grab some lotion and I sit down on her bum..I look at her back and I trace the scars before I lean down and place kisses on all the scars, she tense at first but then start to relax. I place more kisses on the scars "Yourz beautiful mommy" I bite my lip and I open the lotion putting it on her back, "Thank you" she breaths out and relax more. "You'rez welcome" I start rubbing the lotion on her back while putting some pressure on her back, she groans softly and starts to relax more. I move her hair to the side and I place a kiss on the back of her neck before adding more pressure on her back.

Her back cracks "Oh shit that was good", "Sowy" I chuckle and I move to her neck massaging it but adding some pressure. "No it was good" she says and smiles softly "You're really good at this sweetie", "Thankz you" I giggle and add more pressure on her neck. Her neck cracks and she moans "God that was good", I chuckle and place kisses to her neck down to her back softly. She smiles softly "I'm glad I went to the store today", I giggle softly "I'm gladz too" I lay down on her back wrapping my arms around her stomach.

"I think you need a little reward for what you did don't you think?" she smirks, "Ouuu what kindz mommy?" I smile softly. "Mhhhhh... you can choose baby" she smiles, "Ummmz" I start thinking..I gasp and clap hands happily. "So what did you choose baby?" she ask softly and smiles, "Can I pweaseeeee give you a make over?" I giggle softly. She groans and laughs "Okay baby", "Yayyy" I get off her back and go to my table grabbing the makeup. "Oh gosh" she chuckles and sits up revealing her bare chest, I giggle and walk back over to her sitting down on her lap and placing the makeup next to us.

She chuckles and puts her hair in a messy bun, I smirk playfully and I grab the pink lipstick and I start putting it on her lips. She pops out her lips a bit so I can apply it better, I giggle and finish..I grab the eyebrow pencil and I start drawing on her eyebrow concentrating hard. She stays still for me, I finish one eyebrow and I do the other "Eyez cwose mommy" I grab the eyeliner pencil. "Okay sweet girl" she smiles softly and close her eyes. I giggle and start drawing on her eyelids..I finish and I look at her smiling widely.

"Can I openn...?" she chuckles, "Yes you can sowy" I giggle. She opens her eyes back up "Can you give me a mirror so mommy can see what you did?" she smiles softly, "Wait just one more thing mommy" I take her bun out and I fix her hair a little. She chuckles softly, I giggle and hand her a mirror.

"You look sooooo beautiful"
-------------------