T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡L͜͡V͜͡E͜͡

(A LITTLE SMACKING AND SMUT)

-7 am-

YOU

I groan softly as I rub my eyes adjusting to the sunlight that was shining in my room..I wipe off my drool with my hand and I stand up walking slowly to the door still sleepy...I open the door walking out into the halls as I get to the living room still seeing Diane sleep, she snores softly.

I walk over to her rubbing my eyes and yawning..I start shaking her arm softly "Mommy up up", "Hmm?" she wakes up slowly. "Up up mommy, time to get up" I continue shaking her arm softly as I yawn, she yawns and opens her eyes slowly "Hey sweetheart". "Hi mommy" I mumble and rub my eyes more as I climb onto her nuzzling my face in her neck, she chuckles a little and holds me close "I missed you" I mumble sadly as I cling onto her. "Baby we were asleep" she chuckles, "I don't care mommy, I still missed you" I stick out my bottom lip looking at her. she smiles sleepy "I missed you too angel".

I smile softly "Kisses pwease" I pucker out my lips, she kisses me softly. I smile into the kiss cupping her face softly, she sighs softly and breaks the kiss "What do we wanna do today princess?". "Be with you" I smile softly, "But WHAT do we wanna do baby" she stills hold me onto her. "Be with each other" I giggle putting my head on her chest, she laughs softly "Don't think I forgot your punishment little lady". "I dont know what your talking about mommy" I mumble.

"I told you. No suckies for the whole day" she says softly, "Noooooo, I wove your suckies" I pout. "I know and that's why it's your punishment. You have to learn to respect mommy and do as I say", "I doooooo" I whine. "Baby. You hit me yesterday, you didn't do your lines properly and you ignored me. You can be happy that I just take your suckies away for one say" she kisses my head, I groan and roll off her falling on the floor. "Baby!" she looks down on me "Are you okay?", I giggle and crawl away from her wiggling my butt softly. She slaps my ass lightly.

I giggle loudly and I stand up "Mommy come on me hungry and I have to do fucking homework" I widen my eyes "Oops....", "Aha.." she sits up "So you have FUCKING homework huh?" she gives me the mommy glare. "No...." I slowly back away, "Baby i'm not deaf. Since when are you cursing huh?" she wraps the blanket around her and stands up. "Me don'tz know" I gulp softly still backing away slowly, "Come here" she waves me over and sits back down. I shake my head quickly "Nah uh", "Come. Here" she says quietly. I whine and walk over to her stomping my feet and siting down on the couch away from her.

"Over my lap baby" she says softly, "Noooo pweaseee, it was an accident mommy" I poke out my lip giving her the puppy eyes. "But it happened. Over my lap sweet girl or I'll do it myself", I whine and stand up walking closer to her and going over her lap with my bum sticking out.

She pulls my panties down under my butt and gives my ass a little slap, I yelp and jerk up against her leg. She gives me a second little slap, I whine and put my face in her thigh. Another little slap, I mumble words in her thigh quietly. "What did you say baby?" she runs the spots to ease the pain out, "Nothing" I turn my head so she can hear me. She nods and gives me another little slap, I whine louder squirming softly. She gives me my last little slap.

I bite my lip softly looking at her, she lets her index and middle finger slide through my wet slit "Someone got a little excited about their punishment". I moan softly bucking my hips against her fingers, she pushes three fingers inside me. I moan loudly as my eyebrows furrow together.

"MOMMY!"
-------------------