T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ N͜͡I͜͡N͜͡E͜͡

(SMUT, SMALL MENTION OF KILLING)

YOU

"I love you too D"

She smiles softly "I can't wait to move in that house with you", "Me either I need a new space, I've been living in that house since I was 19" I rolls my eyes. "Well the house is really pretty. I think you'll like it", "I hope so and if I don't then.....you can...I don't know kill me?" I chuckle softly. "No way baby" she laughs softly, I laugh "why nottt" I whine playfully. "Oh shut up" she laughs, I gasp and put my hand over my heart.. acting to be offended "wow I thought you loved me" I start fake crying . "Ohhhh I love you so so much I would give you my heart if you'd need it to survive" she say and smile.

i giggle "baby I don't want your little tiny heart", "But I would give it to you. Because I love you so much". "And I love you too Ms. Sherman" I wink at her, "Oh my gosh baby stop that" she looks away and blush while feeling herself getting wet again. I laugh loudly "I didn't do anythingggg", "Oh yes! You Ms. Sherman-Ed me and it makes me wet so stop it". I laugh loudly "I-I oh shit!" I laugh out, "Oh shush" she chuckle and blush while looking away. I giggle and stand up.. carefully getting on top of her.. straddling her hips "how about Mrs. Sherman? Does Mrs. Sherman get you wet too?" I whisper.

She licks and bite her lip while feeling herself soaking and nods, "Good to know Mrs. Sherman" I wink at her and kiss her softly. She kisses me hungrily, I giggle into the kiss as I hear foot steps.. I quickly but carefully get off her before sitting back in my chair as the door opens and a nurse come in. She groans and throws head on the pillow, I giggle softly "good afternoon ladies, how are you feeling Ms. Sherman?" The nurse asks. "Wet- I mean- Sweaty. I'm a little warm" she mentally slap herself, I laugh softly "okay ma'am" she moves the blanket off Diane.. putting it at the edge of the bed "anything else?".

She licks her lips and shakes her head "Nope", she nods her head "if you need anything just asked, also we can release you soon since you don't have any injures or anything" the nurse says. "Great" she forces a smile since she was freezing, she nods and leaves the room as I burst into laugher. "Shut up Y/N/N" she laugh with me and pull the blanket back over her, "HOW aRe YoU fEeLiNg Ms. ShErMaN. WeT" I mock and burst into laugher, she laughs hard "S-Stop!". I giggle and lean back in my chair "oh god that shit was funny", "Come back here please" she chuckles. "No ma'am" I stick out my tongue playfully.

She hum and slip her hand into her panties.. under the blanket, "Wait!" I take her hand out and replace it with mines while sitting down on her thighs and sliding two finger inside her. She moans loudly in surprise "OH FUCK", "Shhhh mommy" I giggle and pound my fingers knuckle deep. She holds her hand in front of her mouth and moans into it while riding my fingers, I bite my lip as I go faster.. curling my fingers.. hitting her g-spot with every thrust. She bites her lip and moans loudly into her hand while her legs start to shake underneath me, "Come on mommy" i whisper and pound faster as my thumb starts rubbing her clit fast. She arches her back and moans loudly as her legs shake hard and she cums hard onto my fingers.

"Good job mommy" i whisper and place a kiss on her forehead as I slow my pace down, "Shit" she breathes out and start to calm down from her high. I giggle and take my fingers out.. sliding them in my mouth while moaning softly at her taste, she takes a deep breath and looks at me "That was amazing baby". I take my fingers out my mouth "Why thank you my lady" I take a bow while still sitting on her thighs, she grins and pulls me down.. kissing me. I kiss back.. smiling softly into the kiss while cupping her face gently, she sighs into the kiss and pulls me closer. I moan softly still kissing her soft plump lips.

She pulls me closer until I lay on top of her, I giggle softly as the door opens and a nurse comes in "excuse me?". "Yes?" Diane pushes a smirk aside and look at the nurse, "sorry I just want to give you your release papers, you just need to sign on the line" the nurse holds out a clipboard in her hand with a pen and paper attach to it. Diane takes both and puts the board on my chest and smirks while she signs, I giggle and look down at her "wow I'm such a great table". "A great table to fuck with" she bites her lip and smirks before she hands the board and pen back, I laugh softly as I snuggle onto her and the nurse grabs the clipboard and pen.. she takes out the IV and take the finger thing off Diane's finger "you are free to leave now, a officer will be driving you to your car miss" she says.. "okay thank you" I say.. she smiles softly and leaves.

"I think I'd like to stay a little longer" she whisper.. smirk and kiss me passionately, I moan softly into the kiss and I break it "nope come on we have plenty of time for that later mommy" I whisper against her lips. "I'm gonna fuck you in the lake" she whispers back and smirk and her lips stroke mines, "I can't wait" I smirk and bite my lip softly. She kisses me again, I kiss back and break it again.. I get off her "come on little old lady" I say jokingly. "No no no" she stands up.. grabs me and kisses me again.

I kiss back while wrapping my arms around her neck.. I break the kiss againnn "come on we need to go and pack baby", she groans and picks me up bridal style "Okay" she walks out with me. "Baby no I can walk perfectly fine" I giggle and try to get out her grip, she continues to walk with me in her arms. I sigh.. letting her carry me "your so stubborn mommy" I whisper, "I know" she whisper and smirk while walking out.. to the police car. "good evening, are you guys ready?" the officer says and opens the back door for us, "Sure" she lets me down and fixes her robe so her chest is not exposed. I get in.. sliding in so she can get in.

She gets in and her robe moves around again "Darn it" she fixes it again, I giggle as the police officer closes the door and gets in the driver seat.. starting the car. She fixes her robe and leans against my shoulder, I put on my seatbelt and I stroke her hair gently. "I'm gonna fuck you so good" she whispers and look up at me.

"I can't wait mommy"
-------------------