F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ E͜͡I͜͡G͜͡H͜͡T͜͡

(CHOKING, SPANKING, SMUT)

YOU

"NO STOP"

She yells and quickly grabs my hand before I could touch the pan "Baby that's hot! Don't you remember what happened to mommy?" she shows me her wrapped up hand, "Sowyyy" I whine. "It's okay, I just dont want you to hurt yourself. Now go and sit down, I'm almost done", "Nooo" I pout. "Okay baby then stand here by me" she puts the pancake on a plate for me, "Yayyyy! Mommy can you choke me fore being bad?" I hand out the leash with a innocent small smile. She smirks and grabs the leash before pulling it, I moan softly and blush deep red "Thank you mommy" I whisper. "You're welcome baby" she grabs the plate and turns off the stove before walking to the table with me.

I hum softly and walk to the table with her, she places the plate in front of us and sits down. I sit down next to her and point to the pancake "Motherfucker". She grabs the leash and chokes me "Dont say that", I moan softly "Sowy mommy" I whisper and grab my fork. She starts eating, I try to cut the pancake but I couldn't "Fuckk". "Baby! Stop cursing" she cuts the pancake in pieces for me, "I didntttt" I whine and grab my fork again before I start eating. "Yes you did, You said the f-word and that's bad" she continues eating.

"YeS yOu DiD" I mock her and giggle, "Ill give you a punishment if you dont stop being bratty" she says and gives me the mommy glare. I squint my eyes at her and stick out my tongue before standing up about to walk away, she grabs the leash and pulls me back. I moan loudly and I sit back down in my chair, "You are eating baby" she points her fork at the pancakes. "Assholez" I mumble and continue eating, "Okay enough. You are going to sleep early today. I will sleep with you". "Nooooo!" I whine and pout, "Yes. You didn't listen to mommy".

I groan and stomp my feet on the floor, "Come on. bedtime" she stands up and picks me up. "Nooooo!!" I scream/whine and I try to get out her grip, "You can have suckies before you go to sleep, okay?" she walks towards the bedroom. I hit her arm softly and continue whining and scream "AHHHH!!", "Stop hitting mommy baby. We can watch some Sofia the first but we will lay in bed until its bedtime, okay?". I whine and hit her again softly while trying to get out her grip while squirming and wiggling around, "Stop hitting me" she walk into the bedroom and lays down with me while holding me tightly and putting on Sofia the first.

I squirm in her arms while whining, "Baby stop please" she holds me and watches the tv. I whine and hit her arm again while still squirming, "If you dont stop hitting me I will leave and leave you in here alone!" she says strictly. I whine and stop, "Good girl" she says and continues to watch tv. I sigh and snuggle close to her while pulling on her bra, "You want suckies?". I nod my head while still pulling on her bra, "Okay baby" she pulls her bra cup down. I lean down and suck softly as I watch tv.

She strokes my hair softly and continues watching, I let go of her nipple "Mommy?" I whisper. "Yes baby?", "Me sowyy" I say softly and kiss her cheek. "Its okay baby. Just please behave, okay? I dont want to punish you", "What if I want to get punished?" I whisper and look down. "Oh? Like what?" she smirks softly, "Anything" I whisper. "Okay.... hmmm.... then we are going to sleep now", "Nooo please, me dontz want to go to sweep" I pout.

"Then lay over my lap" she says and smirks, I quickly lay over her lap. She unclicks my bodysuit and pulls down my panties before giving my ass a spank, I moan softly and I push my ass closer to her. She smirks and gives me a harder spank, I moan loudly and jerk against her thigh. She spanks me again "You like that baby?", I moan softly and nod my head eagerly. She spanks me harder, I moan louder "UHH!". She rubs my ass cheek and spanks me again, I jerk against her thigh while moaning "MM!!".

She pushes two fingers into me, I moan surprised but in pleasure "OH GOD!". She pumps them in and out fast while hitting my g-spot with every thrust, I tighten around her fingers as I jerk against her thigh each thrust "M-MOMMY". "Cum baby" she curls her fingers against my g-spot, "FUCKK!!" I yell as I cum on her fingers.. licking my lips. "Good girl" she starts riding out my high, I moan softly as I look at her "C-Can I tell you a secret?". "of course baby" she pulls her fingers out and licks them clean.

"The only reason why I was being bad was because I wanted you to grab the leash and choke me" I whisper while blushing deep red, she chuckles softly "That's okay baby" she takes off the leash and collar and puts them aside "Come on lets lay down". I lay down next to her while sighing softly "Doz we have to sweep?" I groan softly, "Yes baby, its late. Its 8:30pm already". "Already?!" I groan, "Yes baby" she pulls me closer to her to cuddle me. "Canz mez continue suckies?" I ask softly while looking up at her, "Fine but not for long, okay baby?". I whine and nod while pulling her bra cup down and sucking softly.

She strokes my hair, I sigh softly and wrap my arms around her. She smiles down at me and plays with my hair a little bit, I stop sucking and I pull up her bra cup "Allz donez". "Okay baby" she kisses me head "I love you", "Me wove you too mama" I snuggle onto her while inhaling her scent. She smiles and cuddles me tight while she grows more sleepy, I put my head in her neck as my eyelids close and I fall asleep while snoring softly. She sighs happily and falls asleep soon after while holding me close to her.
-------------------