T͜͡W͜͡O͜͡

YOU

"Good girl" she says softly and opens the café doors, I blush softly "Arez we eating insidez?". "Yes we are" she smiles softly and an elderly women comes towards us with a wide smile "Dianeeee" she says happily and gives Diane a hug, "Hey Jenna" she say softly and hugs her back but not letting my hand go so she hugs her with her bag in her hand. I start getting jealous and I tap Diane's shoulder, she notices and breaks the hug, giving my hand a little squeeze. "Do you have the table free I'm normally sitting?" Diane asked the women, I give her a death glare for touching my mommy without permission.

"Yes sure. You two can walk through I'll send a waitress" She says and walks away, "Come on baby let's go sit down" she leads me through the café. I smile softly and I walk with her acting like I wasn't giving the lady a death glare a few second ago, she leads me through until she stops in a abandoned corner "Here we are sweetie". "Wowz very pwetty" I chuckle softly biting down on my lip.

"Yeah I really like it to" she takes my bag gently and puts both our bags on the floor, she picks me up and lifts me on one of the chairs

"Yeah I really like it to" she takes my bag gently and puts both our bags on the floor, she picks me up and lifts me on one of the chairs. I giggle and blush softly as she picks me up, she smiles softly and sits down in the other chair. I twirl around in the chair getting me kinda dizzy but not that much, "Baby. Hey" she stops the chair "Careful okay?". "Otay mommy, me sowy" I poke out my bottom lip, "I just don't want you to get hurt". A waitress comes by "Hey Diane. What can I get for you guys today?", "I'd like a chocolate muffin and a hot chocolate and then just my usual please". She nods and gives us both a small smile before walking away.

I smile softly "Otay butz I won'tz get hurtz" I pout, "Baby don't pout. I'm just worried about you" she say quietly..almost a whisper. "Otay fineee" I stick out my tongue playfully, she raises her eyebrows dangerously and looks at me like 'excuse me?'. "Nothingz" I giggle softly, "Mhh" she hums softly "What are you doing the rest of the day sweetheart?". I shrug my shoulder "Me don't knowz", "You wanna do something with me?" she ask softly and smile while biting down on her bottom lip softly. I nod my head quickly "Pwetty pweaseeeeeeeee".

"Okay then sweet girl" she chuckles and boop my nose, I giggle and blush hard "Whatz yourz favorite color?". "Mhhh....I think it's maybe...brown and beige. What about you?", "Pink I woveeeeee pink" I chuckle softly looking down at my lap.

"Right. I could've guessed that" she laughs softly and the waitress comes back and places the food and drinks in front of us, "Thanks Christina" Diane says softly and sees a paper under her plate with the waitresses phone number. Diane grabs it from under her plate and hands it back to the waitress, "I wont need that. I'm interested in someone". The waitress nods, mumbles sorry and walks away. I give her a death glare ready to kill her, "Hey baby calm down and eat your muffin. I'm not interested in her" she sips her tea. "Fine" I sigh softly and grab my muffin taking a bite, moaning softly. She chokes on her tea and coughs, "Mommy youz okayz?" I rub her back softly. "Hm? Yeah. Yes I'm fine sweetie" she puts her mug down and gives me a reassuring smile.

I nod my head and smile softly before taking another bite of my muffin, she eats a little of her bagel. I lick my lips softly and I grab my hot chocolate taking a small sip while looking out the window, she eats more of her bagel and sips her tea. "Hey mommy?" I put my muffin down, "Hmm?" she hums questioning while sipping her tea." "Wherez do youz work atz?" I ask softly, "Mh" She puts her mug down "I'm doing some work for boring people who can't do it alone" she laughs softly "Like a personal assistant but I work from home". "Mez work from home tooz" I chuckle softly.

"What do YOU work as little one?" she ask and smiles softly, "I dontz, mez in collwage" I smile softly biting down on my lip. "Ohh" she laughs softly "Maybe I can help you with some work. I was a teacher once", "Me bet you were a hotz teawher" I giggle softly while twirling in my chair again but slowly. "You think so?" she chuckles, "Me knowz so" I giggle while still twirling around. "Baby please don't twirl around", "Sowy" I mumble and stop.

"Good girl"
-------------------