#7

(Sasha's P.O.V):This time I managed to wake up early so that I won't be late for work despite the insane night we had,but I'm determined to try and forget about it and
focus on the most important things.

My job and the business meeting with my parents hopefully that goes well tonight because this meeting is very important to them.

Once I got myself ready I went downstairs and made my way to the dinning room to have breakfast that the maids prepared.

Outfit:

Hair,Make up,& Accessories:

Maid:"Good morning Ms.Sasha here's your breakfast,she greeted with a smile."

Sasha:"Thank you hmm this looks so good,
she said with a smile."

Maid:"Well it's one of your favorite foods so I knew you'd love it,she replied back with a smile."

Sasha:"And I love it,she said taking a bite out of the food."

Maid:Also your parents told me to pick out a dress for you to wear for the meeting tonight.

Sasha:I just hope it's something cute,because I know I won't be able to dress with my usual grunge appearance.

Maid:Don't worry Ms.Sasha when have I've ever let you down?

Sasha:Oh I know I trust you don't worry.

Maid:So tell me how was your night last night?

Sasha:Oh it was fine even though it ended insane though.

Maid:Why what happened?

Sasha:Quinn got too drunk and you know how crazy she gets when she gets drunk.

Maid:Oh yes I remember I had to clean up
the throw up in the bathroom upstairs,and that was the worst part of my job.