#28

(Sasha's P.O.V):It's been a very busy day but I'm glad it's finally over with,just the feeling of being able to head home and relax for the remainder of the day is a sigh of relief.

But this is probably the only time I'm anticipating to go home,because can I call where I am currently home?

Sasha:Alright time to head home!

Thomas:Yes I'm so elated,I don't even wanna look at another guitar for the rest of the day!

Willow:Me neither I'm better off staring at a blank wall.

Thomas:Hey Sasha you need a ride home by any chance?

Sasha:I wish but unluckily for me I can't go anywhere without a bodygaurd it's Jay's order.

Thomas:Oh right I forgot about your contract marriage.

Willow:Yeah someone sure takes his job seriously,but you can always come by our place whenever you wanna get away starting now.

Sasha:Thanks Willow but I minus well head back so I won't get scolded again.

Willow:Wow he's more overprotective than your parents.

Sasha:As odd as that is tell me about it.

Thomas:Well congratulations sis.

Before I could respond to Thomas,I was interupted by the voice of one of the bodyguards who were entering the the shop right on que.

I was so unprepared for them to come this soon,I didn't even have enough time to clock out and get my things.

Bodygaurd:Ms.Sasha we have to get going we don't wanna get stuck in traffic.

Sasha:Ok just let me clock out and grab my things I'll be right there.

Thomas:"Yeah Sasha don't keep the Men in Black waiting,he said quietly."

Bodygaurd:We heard that!

Thomas:And you both look fabulous of course no pun intended!

Bodygaurd2:None taken.

Sasha:"I'll be back,she said before walking away."

After clocking out I went to the back in the break room to get the rest of my things,but on my way there I heard some voices coming from the room that were rather loud and hostile.

I instantly recognized the voices and never thought I'd hear half of this conversation in my life coming from these people.

Isabella:Christian don't tell me you're going to see that asshole instead of going home!

That's all you ever do you're rarely ever at home,we hardly ever spend time together anymore!

Christian:Isabella please I don't wanna hear it right now,if I don't go my ass will be found somewhere in a fucking ditch ok do you not get that?!

Isabella:Well then give him back the fucking money that you owe him then so this can done with!

Christian:Isn't that not what the fuck I'm doing right now,but it's not like I can pull out ten grand out of my ass!

Isabella:I keep telling you to let me help you if you let me do that you would've had the fucking money by now Christian!

Christian:Isabella please I don't wanna fucking hear it right now I know what to do ok?!

Isabella:Well if you know what you're doing let's go out tonight and we'll talk about this Christian!

Come on let's just go I don't wanna see you getting hurt anymore,and treat another bruise again just listen to me and don't go.