#9

(Jay's P.O.V):After I dropped off my mom I got back home,I decided to sit outside in
the backyard for awhile to clear my mind a bit before I go inside for tonight.

Once I went to the backyard I saw Cha Cha
was sitting near the table area,drinking a bottle of beer thankfully I'll have some company while I'm out here.

Jay:Chase what are you doing out here?

Cha Cha:I should be asking you the same question,did you forget to bring your house keys or something?

Jay:Nah I just got back and I decided to come back here and sit for awhile to kinda clear my mind.

Cha Cha:Ohh alright,so how was that meeting?

Jay:Ehh it was bitter sweet.

Cha Cha:What's that suppose to mean ya'll did finalized the deal right?

Jay:Not necessarily see we're still getting the deal,but in order for the deal to be finalized I have to marry their daughter.

Cha Cha:What let me make sure I heard this right the Martins have a daughter,and they want you to marry her in order to seal the deal?!

Jay:Yeah you heard it right Cha Cha,this whole meeting was a set up to arrange for me to get married and if we don't seal the deal my dad's company will shut down that's the worst part.

Cha Cha:So whatcu gonna do now?

Jay:I have no choice but to accept this damn marriage,if I'm gonna save my dad's company from shutting down.

Cha Cha:Are you sure you really wanna do this it's a huge sacrifice ya know?

Jay:Yeah I know but it's the only choice I've got so it's either that or nothing.

Cha Cha:I'm not against the idea or nothing but what about the girl though?

I mean you don't wanna break her heart or make her feel used.

Jay:Don't worry I'll explain to her that this is only for business and she'll understand.

Cha Cha:Yeah hopefully,and you better make her aware of your lifestyle too because you know that once G-Dragon finds out about your soon to be wife he'll try to use her against you.

Jay:Shit I didn't think about that,but don't worry we just gotta keep her hidden and he'll never find out about her.

Cha Cha:I hope that works,but then again how did he find out about our location for him to send his goons out to try and kill us?

Jay:You know what remember that spy he sent on us that we had to kill?

Cha Cha:Yeah?

Jay:He most likely gave out information about our next move to Ji-young,and that's how he found out about our location.

Cha Cha:Yeah and do you think it was Ji- young who had something to do with your dad's murder?

Jay:Of course I do it's gotta be him who else could it have been?

Cha Cha:We need to watch our every moves because shit can get ugly real fast.

Jay:Yeah and in the mean time Cha Cha,don't tell the others about this marriage and the reason is because I have my suspicions and I feel like we need to be careful what we say and do around here.

Now when the right time comes I'll tell everyone,but for right now I'm not ready to
tell them yet so let's keep this a secret until then ok?

Cha Cha:Yeah sure bro don't worry I got you.