#22

(Sasha's P.O.V):After we had breakfast and finished decorating my room,we grabbed our skateboards and decided to go to the skate park since we haven't really been here for forever now I can tell this is gonna be an awesome day already.

V):After we had breakfast and finished decorating my room,we grabbed our skateboards and decided to go to the skate park since we haven't really been here for forever now I can tell this is gonna be an awesome day already

Quinn:"Wooo good one Thomas!She shouted in support for her friend."

Thomas:Thank you thank you now who's next?

Sasha:I'll go.

Willow:And I'll go too let's have a skating contest while Quinn and Thomas can be the judges.

Sasha:"Ok I'm in may the best skater win,
she said while holding her hand out for a handshake."

Willow:"Deal,she said shaking her hand."

Quinn:Alright Willow you go first.

I watched as Willow went first and waited for when it was my turn to go next,I studied her moves carefully so that I can know what techniques I can use to out skate her even though it's all just for fun.

I'll admit she's doing pretty good so far,but it's the last finishing move that'll give her points and if I surpass that I'll win for sure.

I was looking over at Quinn and Thomas who are our judges,but rather than Thomas being focused on the game he was busy looking at a guy from across the room making him distracted.

He was a tall good looking brown skin black guy with pink died hair and had a really nice smile may I add,so I can understand why Thomas was intrigued and the guy seemed to be equally intrigued by him too.

So I guess the distraction was totally worth it,I know Thomas must feel in heaven right now having a cute guy admiring him from a far.

Quinn:Thomas what are you doing aren't we suppose to be the judges?

Thomas:"Sorry Quinn but maybe some other time I have something important to do wish me luck,he said with a smirk."

Quinn:"You lucky son of a bitch,she said playfully."

Thomas:"Thanks I'll be right back,he said before walking away."

"