#17

(Jay's P.O.V):Once we made it back to L.A. after a two hour long drive,we dropped off my mother at her house and made it back to our place ten minutes later exhausted from such a long day.

All I could think about right now is the sudden change in my life,losing my dad getting married I mean what more could possibly happen?

Cha Cha:Man I'm so tired I can't wait to hit the bed.

Gray:Same here.

Jay:Me too and I hope nothing will ruin my plans of chilling for the rest of the night.

Cha Cha:Well what are we waiting for let's go in right now.

Jay:Alright Simon,Loco,Gray can one of you wake her up please?

I said glancing over at Sasha who was asleep with her heard resting on the window,before exiting the car and heading on my way inside of the house.

(Sasha's P.O.V):Exhausted from a long day I instantly fell asleep during the ride home,so I can get some rest and avoid conversation in a car full of strangers I barely know.

Or just so that time can pass by in this long car ride back home,I've been asleep for so long I didn't even noticed when we stopped until I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

That's when I woke up to see that it was one of Jay's friends,I instantly forgot his name maybe it's because I never cared to know them but now that I'm here I have no other choice but
to.

Loco:Hey wake up we're here.

Sasha:Oh ok.

I yawned and stretched before stepping out of the car,and staring at the view of the house in front of us it was a mansion kinda like my parent's house pretty nice if you ask me.

But for someone who grew up with a rich lifestyle,things like mansions and fancy cars don't really impress me because I already see it on a regular basis so none of this is new to me.

As we were coming to the door I saw another car pulling up in the drive way behind us,and saw more people coming out of it how many people does he even have living in this house?

Sasha:Who are those people do they live here too?

Loco:Yeah they're our friends who are apart of our gang.

Sasha:Ohh?

Loco:Yeah and no they aren't gonna kill you in your sleep if that's what you're thinking.

Sasha:I wasn't thinking that at all actually.

Loco:You sure about that because you seem pretty tense?

Sasha:"Oh no I'm not tense I guess you can say I'm just a little shy,she said nervously smiling while trying to cover up her lie."

Loco:Sure whatever you say.

When we entered the house it looked just
as nice on the inside as it does on the outside,maybe even nicer I'd probably feel more comfortable in this house if it wasn't filled with mafias.

All I just wanna do right now is find where my room is gonna be so I can settle in and get some rest,but still wanna stay cautious of the strangers in this house who are giving me anxiety right now.

Man:Hello Mr.Park all the stuff are upstairs in the bedroom you requested.

Jay:Alright good I'm gonna go to my room now,anything ya'll want wait until the morning to tell me unless it's an emergency cause I'm going to bed.